Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yay!

rjesak
September 18th, 2007, 08:06 AM
New people to talk to about my favorite things - CATS!!!! I already got some really great help on two new cats I'll be getting on the pet health board, but I thought I'd say hello here.

I may be stupid, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to put up pictures. :loser: I've put up a picture for my avatar and there's a profile picture spot, but I have six cats. I need six pictures. Can someone tell me where to post them?

Anyway, I think I'll be very happy here!

Regards,
Robin

want4rain
September 18th, 2007, 08:57 AM
you can click on the little paper clip thingie in the 'post' box or you can just start up a photobucket account!! i use photobucket because then i know where all of my pics are online. if i decide i dont want it up anymore, i either delete it form photobucket (which effectively deletes it from everywhere else its suppose to be) or i simply move it which kills the links i use on forums.

-ashley

hazelrunpack
September 18th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Howdy, rjesak! Welcome to the board.

Once you figure out how to post pics, you can also use a trick I use for my crew--group shots. :laughing:

However you end up doing it, though, I'm looking forward to seeing pix of your menagerie! :thumbs up

rjesak
September 18th, 2007, 11:24 AM
This'll let me attach three at a time so here are the first three.

Oscar - he's a Maine Coon so he can't jump all that high but boy can he climb stuff!

Gus - he was my abuse rescue. I got him from the shelter - I don't know who abused him (which is good because all my beliefs on vigilanteism and such would go down the tubes in short order).

Zander - He's not a smart cat. I'm sometimes surprised he remembers how to breathe but he's very sweet and the warmest cat ever - you never need a heating pad with him around.

rjesak
September 18th, 2007, 11:29 AM
My three girls are here.

Misty is a tassle-eared sweetie. She would be happy if I never left home. I feel guilty whenever I have to leave her alone for more than a couple of hours (which happens at least three days a week).

Storm is Misty's sister. When I say she beeps, it because she has this little abbreviated meow that is very much a beep. She likes it when I get on my hands and knees and make a mommy-shaped cave for her to climb into.

Anya is Zander's sister and is a little brighter than he is and just as sweet. She's almost like a dog - she's not territorial about places at all. If I'm there, she's happy.

rjesak
September 18th, 2007, 11:31 AM
And last but not least is the one group shot of them I've ever been able to get. I have to thank the squirrel on the deck for that.

kinglaura
September 21st, 2007, 07:46 PM
Welcome!

Your family are very cute. I am loving the group shot. It is very so funny to watch them all so engaged in the squirrel they were watching. :)

I have a 10 year old tabby named Jade and she is quite a character. She has that squeaky meow as well, but she only does it when she wants food.

Laura

hazelrunpack
September 21st, 2007, 10:21 PM
They're gorgeous, rjesak! :cloud9: And they all do love squirrels, don't they? :laughing: They share that particular interest with my dogs--they've all been known to spend hours watching squirrels at the feeder, too! :D

Thanks for posting all of your lovely furrbabies' pics!

Love4himies
September 21st, 2007, 10:29 PM
DO I COUNT 6 CATS????? I am envious wow what a beautiful brood!

Love4himies
September 21st, 2007, 10:31 PM
No I am not envious, I am downright jealous. What wonderful cats.

growler~GateKeeper
September 22nd, 2007, 02:31 AM
Beauties all of them!

welcome to the board!

chico2
September 22nd, 2007, 08:04 AM
OMG,what big beautiful cats:lovestruck:
Love Maine Coons,you are very lucky to be able to have 6 kitties..they are wonderful creatures:cat: