Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bobby is pretty sick...

JanM
September 17th, 2007, 10:06 PM
This afternoon he vomitted - a very large amount. After that he was pretty uncomfortable - he would sit then lie down, then get up and move and go through it all again. I phoned the vet to alert them I may have to bring him in but he seemed to settle down after a while. The vet said to watch him and if he got worse, bring him in - since he settled down I didn't take him. His eyes are bright but his tongue seems cool. He ate his supper and drank water and has been sleeping since - but comfortably now - he isn't showing any discomfort.

Hopefully he has expunged whatever upset his stomach and he'll be fine tomorrow!

otter
September 17th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Poor Bobby:sick:, hope you're feeling better!:goodvibes::grouphug:

growler~GateKeeper
September 18th, 2007, 01:52 AM
Get well soon Bobby :goodvibes::fingerscr :grouphug::grouphug:

Love4himies
September 18th, 2007, 06:11 AM
Hope Bobby is feeling better today :fingerscr.

want4rain
September 18th, 2007, 07:07 AM
yep, wondering how he is feeling today!!

-ashley

hazelrunpack
September 18th, 2007, 09:15 AM
I hate tummy upsets! :grouphug: Did he sleep through the night, Jan? :fingerscr

JanM
September 18th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Bobby, with a big smile, says Thank You Everyone!

He is feeling sooo much better this morning - he slept all night with no upsets at all and he's ready for our beach outing now.

I guess I'm just an over-protective mom - worrying just because he had an upset tummy - and here he is wondering what the fuss was about :D

mummummum
September 18th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I'm glad to hear he's feeling better.

Good for you for being over-protective. Me too! And I wouldn't have it any other way. :thumbs up

Ford Girl
September 18th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Me 3! I worry with the best of them...they are our babies!! It's our job to look out for them and worry. Glad he's feeling better, it's hard when they are not themselves!!!!

breeze
September 18th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Haveing upset tummies can be really worrysome, we never know why they have one..

I am glad to hear that Bobby is feeling better and is wanting to go to the beach for an outing..... can I come to??:D

Frenchy
September 18th, 2007, 11:23 AM
I'm glad Bobby is feling better ! :thumbs up