Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wife Swap - The Raw Episode

Byrd
September 17th, 2007, 08:24 PM
I had to put this here, just because of the topic!

Did anyone watch Wife Swap tonight? One of the families ate raw, nothing cooked, raw beef, chicken, veggies, milk straight from the cow, eggs, etc. It was actually kind of gross, especially when they got into the four month old raw beef and the "yogurt". :sick: It was really actually rather sick.

Not to mention that the family didn't believe in cleaning products as well. They brushed their teeth with a mixture of butter and clay, never scrubbed the toilet, and had a makeshift shower in the basement. The 'new mom' took them out to dinner and they were all sick and crying the next day.

Eeewww man, it was disgusting! :yuck: Anybody wanna try this diet?

luckypenny
September 17th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Ava, Lucky, and Penny are in :laughing: . They don't clean the toilets either :D.

I watch very little tv but I'm sorry I missed that show.

want4rain
September 17th, 2007, 08:29 PM
feel a little less paranoid about washing the counters after handling chicken?

GAG

nasty.

-ash

Byrd
September 17th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Yeah, it was very nasty! You should have seen this "yogurt" that they drank from a glass, like very thick cream. Oh, and the toilet.... black inside. :yuck: Their thought was the bacteria is good for you and cleaners will kill you. There was also the constant utterance of "what if the apocolyps came? you wouldn't be prepared!!!" :crazy:

CyberKitten
September 17th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Gawd, no!! What or who came up with such a sexist and ridiculous connect for a TV show. Eek!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell::yell:

want4rain
September 17th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Their thought was the bacteria is good for you and cleaners will kill you.

you know im convinced of the same but i dont want to sit on pee!! i CLEAN THE CRAP OUTTA MY POTTY! i mean really folks.... the first time you go potty after bleaching it, you are back to square one but come on.... every hubby splashes. clean it off. al ittle vinegar goes a LONG LONG WAY.

oh yuck.....

-ash

Byrd
September 17th, 2007, 09:05 PM
LOL

Yeah, I know a little bacteria won't kill you... will only make you stronger, but this was just wrong!

want4rain
September 17th, 2007, 09:30 PM
im willing to sacrifice a bit of my immune system to eat food that taste good.

-ash

Byrd
September 17th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Yeah, ditto, I really don't want to know what raw meat that's been sitting in a jar for four months tastes like. :yuck:

want4rain
September 17th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Yeah, ditto, I really don't want to know what raw meat that's been sitting in a jar for four months tastes like. :yuck:

you know, i almost didnt come back in here... and i wished i hadnt! you should have a 'WARNING GRAPHIC' in the title!!!! :yuck: :o

-ash