Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Sphynx Girls

CyberKitten
September 17th, 2007, 01:13 PM
As requested here are more photos, this time of the Sphynx Girls - aka Casey and Chelsea aka Posh Sphynx and Ginger Sphynx :)

CyberKitten
September 17th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Chelsea in a towel after a bath, casey claiming the curtain or at least the strings and Chelsea all set to go while her sister peeks out, lol

cpietra16
September 17th, 2007, 01:39 PM
they are amazing. i have never seen one so close...I must say that the temptation to lift their skin is high:D. they truly are beautiful.

want4rain
September 17th, 2007, 03:02 PM
they look like newborn baby humans.

-ashley

sugarcatmom
September 17th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Me want!! Are they ever gorgeous. Do they feel like ultrasuede?

CyberKitten
September 17th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Yes re human babies - they do indeed remind me sometimes of human babies with older looking eyes and faces and more wrinkles, lol Their skin does feel like suede - not sure about ultra suede. A soft suede is how I would describe it. Very nice to touch and pet and hug and kiss and so on, lol

Like human babies, they are lots of work - need to be bathed because their skin gets oily. They are used to being shown though so quite adjusted to baths- as long as one talks gently and soothingly to them in lukewarm water, NOT hot! They detest the cold and have more sweaters than I'll ever have in my lifetime.

They do go outside only if it is very warm and even then like any cat with white hair or no hair or humans for that matter, are in danger of skin cancer so must stay only for a small time. They love to cuddle and have wonderful personalities - They are litter mates so are quite bonded. They LOVE to climb and they have picked up every bad habit my Siamese have, lol Granted, the vice versa is also true, sigh!

But I love them all!!

rainbow
September 17th, 2007, 05:09 PM
:laughing: Posh & Ginger Sphynx :laughing: I love these two and you certainly don't post enough of them. :lovestruck:

I love the way they cuddle when they sleep. :cloud9: The one of Casey attacking the curtain strings is really cute and Chelsea in the towel looks like Yoda. :D

CyberKitten
September 17th, 2007, 05:16 PM
I'll take more pix. :) Thanks, I think they are cute too! We hear the Yoda comparison often and she does have a certain ahem resemblance, lol

growler~GateKeeper
September 18th, 2007, 12:03 AM
:lovestruck: OMG CK I LOVE the 2nd pic sleepy hugs :cloud9: they are so cute!!

Now we need pics of Casey, Chelsea with YY & Beau all together :D Yeah I know, very demanding am I :D

Smiley14
September 18th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Ohhhh, they are soooo cute! I love the wrinkles! :laughing: :lovestruck:

Crestedcrazy
September 20th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Now those are cats that are right up my alley:cloud9:
They are just beautiful and love the pic of the bumble bee kitty:lovestruck:

Breezer
September 21st, 2007, 03:54 PM
OMG they are adorable! Many years ago I went to a cat show in Montreal because there would be Sphynx there. I had to see them since they are so unusual. Atleast they were 18 years ago.lol

I love the bumblebee outfit one of them is in.........:D

chico2
September 21st, 2007, 04:28 PM
CK,I am on the fence about these nekked kitties:laughing:
Don't know if I would call them cute,maybe ugly/cute,but they are still cats and I would love them like my furry ones:lovestruck:

marko
September 22nd, 2007, 08:01 PM
Wow these pics are amazing CK - I love the first pic and the one where kitty is in a towel...looks like yoda.

I find them amzing and beautiful!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

JanM
September 22nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
WOW - do they ever project attitude! Beautiful cats..

Love4himies
September 22nd, 2007, 08:20 PM
My favourite is the last one with the towel. I want to pick them up and brush my cheek along their soft skin. :lovestruck:

I just love cats:cloud9:.

CyberKitten
September 22nd, 2007, 11:44 PM
Thx so much for the compliments. They do indeed have soft suede like skin - very delicate skin as you can imagine. They both often get called Yoda but I stick with the Sphynx Girls when I am not calling them their real names, lol

TeriM
September 23rd, 2007, 12:55 AM
Great pics, they look like they are the best of friends :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 23rd, 2007, 01:07 AM
I also love the pic of Casey claiming the curtain strings :lovestruck: - such a perfect shot CK :thumbs up