Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Birthday Critters!

Ford Girl
September 17th, 2007, 11:34 AM
HAPPY BRITHDAY PUBERT AND DAZY!

Pubert turned 12 - 14 on the 7th and Dazy turned 1 on the 15th!!

:cloud9::angel::crazy::evil::cat::lovestruck::dog: :cloud9::angel::evil::cat::dog:

Frenchy
September 17th, 2007, 11:53 AM
wooohooo party ! :crazy: Happy birthday to both fuzzbutts ! :party:

breeze
September 17th, 2007, 12:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU

I hope you enjoy lots and lots of treats today, and of course lots of hugs and kisses

want4rain
September 17th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Misters b-day is coming up... im off to the kitchen to see if i cant come up with a grain free (or just about) doggy cake. want to know what i did (if it works out)?

-ashley

Ford Girl
September 17th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Sure thing, I like grain free foods for the critters.

For Pubert we got him a helium ballon, evey year, he loves it, with a string just long enough to catch and a sardine...and Dazy got a new ball thrower and balls, and a cheese burger just ketchup for lunch!!! LMAO!

krdahmer
September 17th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Happy birthday furbabies!!!:grouphug::D

rainbow
September 17th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Happy Birthday Pubert & Dazy !!!

rainbow
September 17th, 2007, 04:44 PM
For Pubert we got him a helium ballon, evey year, he loves it, with a string just long enough to catch and a sardine...and Dazy got a new ball thrower and balls, and a cheese burger just ketchup for lunch!!! LMAO!

Where's the pics? :D

dmc123
September 17th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Happy Birthday to those babies!!!

Diane

growler~GateKeeper
September 17th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Happy Birthday :party: :cloud9: Pubert & Dazy :lovestruck:

where's the pics??????? :D

mummummum
September 18th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Was the sardine tied to the helium balloon? I definitely want to see pictures of kitty trying to get at THAT! :laughing:

Happy B-Day Pubert and Dazy!!!

Ford Girl
September 18th, 2007, 11:18 AM
I will try and post pics but my home pc is skecthy these days...need to get them off my camera!! :)

TMac
September 18th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Hooray! Happy birthday Pubert and Dazy!!!!!! :crazy:

Good luck with posting the pics....we're all waiting :p

Ford Girl
September 18th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Hooray! Happy birthday Pubert and Dazy!!!!!! :crazy:

Good luck with posting the pics....we're all waiting :p

AND WHERE ARE ALL THE PICS OF TOBY? :rolleyes: HE'S SO HANDSOME!!!!! :lovestruck:

TMac
September 19th, 2007, 08:53 PM
AND WHERE ARE ALL THE PICS OF TOBY? HE'S SO HANDSOME!!!!!

Heh heh...GUILTY as charged!! :D

Next week is my last week of work, so I'm going to download a bunch from the camera to the computer and promise to post! (I think what takes me forever is changing the image sizes to 100KB) :laughing::laughing:

In the meantime, here's one that fits the size limit....this is Toby's first photo with baby (well with my belly anyways!). The big blue/white is my belly and he's resting his chin right on it...nice and warm for him I think! Funny thing is, the baby kicks him back when he does this!

growler~GateKeeper
September 19th, 2007, 09:07 PM
TMac you need to frame that pic! So cute!

want4rain
September 19th, 2007, 09:10 PM
*gushing* i love babies!!! *biological clock ticking* awwww :lovestruck::lovestruck: dogs and babies are just that much cooler!!!

-ash

Frenchy
September 19th, 2007, 09:16 PM

OMG you're right !!! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 19th, 2007, 11:46 PM
happy belated birthday, pubert & dazy!

The party sounds wonderful--and for sure I wanna see those pics of pubert jumping after the sardine tied to the helium balloon! :laughing:

TMac
September 20th, 2007, 04:40 PM

Thanks! It is my absolute favourite picture right now!! ...At least until baby comes and Toby is likely to do something even cuter with him!! :cloud9::cloud9: