Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

O. J. Simpson again !!!

Frenchy
September 16th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I don't have the details , maybe you guys can fill me in , but I've heard on the radio O.J. Simpson got arrested for arm robbery :confused: how stupid can this guy be !!! :wall:

wdawson
September 16th, 2007, 10:36 PM
he broke into a hotel room....containing sports memorabilia....guess he wanted his superbowl rings back:loser:

Frenchy
September 16th, 2007, 10:38 PM
he broke into a hotel room....containing sports memorabilia....guess he wanted his superbowl rings back:loser:

:laughing: what a moron :laughing:

clm
September 17th, 2007, 09:05 AM
He's surely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :laughing:

I wonder how he's planning on getting off the hook this time. He can't afford his dream team of lawyers again I'm sure.

Cindy

joeysmama
September 18th, 2007, 09:50 PM
He may get life. He's been charged with a number of felonies.

Frenchy
September 18th, 2007, 10:01 PM
He may get life !!! This guy kills 2 people , doesn't get anything. And now he could get life just because of a robbery ? :confused: I sure hope he does. :shrug:

Schwinn
September 18th, 2007, 10:37 PM
It wasn't quite as "scandalous" as the headlines made it out to be. He was trying to get back what was stolen from him.

I don't like the guy either, and I'm tired of seeing him search the golf courses of the world for the "real killer", but I was wondering if I would be as hard if it was someone else. A lawyer was on the radio this morning saying he'd love to argue for the defense...if the defense wasn't OJ. Several have said were it anyone else, he'd have a good chance of getting off.

I still think the guys a putz, though...

Frenchy
September 19th, 2007, 09:13 AM
and I'm tired of seeing him search the golf courses of the world for the "real killer"

Yep , me too !

Shaykeija
September 19th, 2007, 09:48 PM
I think that is this does go to trial he will go to jail this time. With the release of his book, I think the jury will go for big time, jail time for this loser.

t.pettet
September 19th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Jail time won't completely make up for going free after gunning down Nicole and her friend but it will help.

glitterless
September 23rd, 2007, 07:01 AM
I wonder if he'll write an "If I Did It" for this conviction too... what a winner.