Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

just tought it was funny

Frenchy
September 15th, 2007, 06:57 PM
I was about to feed my fuzzbutts , I usually feed the cats after the dogs , but I made Sam some liver and I gave some to the rest of the gang , so I prepared their meals all at once , just laughed when I saw all the bowls , and then I tought about diner time at Hazel's :laughing: (sorry I couldn't take a pic of them eating cuz they all eat in separate rooms.)

So Hazel , now I want a pic of yours :D

Love4himies
September 15th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Aw Frenchy, you are not too far behind Hazel:laughing:.

hazelrunpack
September 15th, 2007, 08:34 PM
:o I don't have any since Grace came, but here's one shortly after Brier arrived:

hazel needs a bigger kitchen table! :laughing:

Not to mention a bigger dish drainer:

:p

Dracko
September 15th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Thank gawd my five cats eat off of one big plate. :eek:

Frenchy
September 16th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Aw Frenchy, you are not too far behind Hazel:laughing:.

Oh no no no :laughing: the fourth doggy bowl is the foster's and the 2 cats , well , it's like 1/4 of a dog to me :laughing: they entertain themselves and don't ask to go oustide every 15 minutes :p

Frenchy
September 16th, 2007, 08:26 AM
hazel needs a bigger kitchen table! :laughing:

Not to mention a bigger dish drainer:
:p

I knew it was going to make me laugh :laughing: omg !

wdawson
September 16th, 2007, 08:42 AM
:D:laughing:....thats funny....since frenchy feeds in seperate rooms , maybe hazel can post eating pics

Smiley14
September 16th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Oh my! :eek: That is hilarious!!! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 16th, 2007, 09:22 PM
:D:laughing:....thats funny....since frenchy feeds in seperate rooms , maybe hazel can post eating pics

We have to feed in shifts... :shrug: Or get a bigger house! :laughing:

mummummum
September 16th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I have to put the bowls in the same order every meal so that I get the amount correct not to mention that everybody gets different supplements ~ and I can barely manage three!

Frenchy
September 16th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I have to put the bowls in the same order every meal so that I get the amount correct not to mention that everybody gets different supplements ~ and I can barely manage three!

oh yes , the supplements. Gluco for the 3 oldies , Vanectyl for Bailey , Novo-lexin for Sam , Deramaxx for Ben. You would think I was running a retirement home :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 16th, 2007, 09:54 PM

We do the same thing. I move the bowls into position, madame hazel calls out the amounts from off the clipboard, and hazel doles out the food. :D If the bowls are in the wrong place, the wrong dogs get the Cosequin. :rolleyes: In the groggy mornings, having an established routine that you can do in your sleep if you have to is invaluable! :laughing:

rainbow
September 17th, 2007, 05:47 PM
:laughing: :laughing: You guys are too funny. :D