Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My dog will be sleeping and then head will shake

Angelboxer
September 15th, 2007, 08:43 AM
First she is a 6 yrs old Boxer and she is fixed. Now she will be sleeping and her head will be shaking up and down and if I woke here it still shake her eyes look ok just the up/down motion.
I'm new to this site and hope to find some help here.
Thanks in advance.

Winston
September 15th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Angelboxer! Welcome to the forum! I personally dont have any experience with the head tremors but there has been plenty of discussion here amongst other boxer owners...if you search the threads I am sure you will find something....Also someone with some knowledge will probably come along shortly! Good Luck! Oh! we must see pics of your doggy!!

Cindy
:thumbs up

mummummum
September 15th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the board and we would love to see pix of your Boxer btw ! If you haven't yet read this thread, it is VERY informative and helpful with additional links to other sources:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=28653&highlight=head+tremor+boxer

Angelboxer
September 15th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Angelboxer! Welcome to the forum! I personally dont have any experience with the head tremors but there has been plenty of discussion here amongst other boxer owners...if you search the threads I am sure you will find something....Also someone with some knowledge will probably come along shortly! Good Luck! Oh! we must see pics of your doggy!!

Cindy
:thumbs up

Hello Cindy and Mum thanks for the welcome I would like to post a pix in the avatar but can't figure out how to do it.

mummummum
September 16th, 2007, 06:40 PM
At the bottom of the "menu", on the lefthand side click on User CP. On the left is a menu. Click on Edit Avatar. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see an option and instructions on how to to add your own, click on "Browse" to choose one from your own pix.