Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

adoption day at the N.J. petco

Jim Hall
September 15th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Leslie calls me last night and says "help all my voluteers bailed on me for saturday" :eek:

Anyway. after checking with my honey and negotiating a release for today :lovestruck: (see i'm learning}

I call her back and say okie dokie

D U comes out at that moment and decides she wants a really good grooming
:thumbs up

Who says cats dont speak english!! I think it was a thank you for helping my sisters and brothers.

Anyway, wish us luck light a candle say a novena or rub buddah for us :highfive:

chico2
September 15th, 2007, 08:02 AM
:pray::pray:maybe DU is ready for a little pal;)

Jim Hall
September 15th, 2007, 08:07 AM
If i lived in a bigger and more accomadating place belive me DU would have all he company she could stand
lol

We have been talking about that and the theroy that if she sees me with a mush cat she might get the idea that im not gonna hurt her anywhere

This is something we may do over the winter right now im too busy out of the house in the last days of summer

wish us luck !!! My goal is to adopt out two adult cats today

chico2
September 15th, 2007, 08:14 AM
That would be great,good luck to you and the cats!!
Maybe DU also is not quiet ready for company,probably better to give her some more time:cat:

Jim Hall
September 15th, 2007, 08:30 AM
we are not sure she did well with the other cats at the cattery but thats of course a diff situation

mummummum
September 15th, 2007, 11:19 AM
My goal is to adopt out two adult cats today

Just TWO? Jim reach for the stars!!Get them ALL adopted :thumbs up

Jim Hall
September 15th, 2007, 07:14 PM
good day 4 kittens and my buddy torch who i was holiding and petting all damn day got adopted and also another $120 in donations and chahchtka sales so a good day and i didnt get clawed once!!1