Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

willert
September 14th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Hello all.Im a mom/housewife/caregiver. :)I have 2 kids a G&B.Im also raising my niece.I take care of my bro-law,(lives with us)my hubby & me(really we all do).He had a stroke in 2005 he was only 38(no wife).
Been married going on 13yrs now.I enjoy reading the bible.I also homeschool my son & neice,my daughter has graduated.I love doing outdoor stuff,i live (Arkansas)in the country(next 2 nat. forest):thumbs up We have alot of critters:4Horses(1 is a baby colt),7dogs,roosters & chickens,a pair of ducks,a turkey,2paraketts,3lovebirds(hand-feeding),5cockateils(&2 of them have eggs right now, 3rd batch) :D:cool: I love GOD,family & my critters:goodvibes:;)

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 03:37 PM
You have an incredibly full life ~ I feel positively slothful ! We'd love to see pix of all your marvelous critters (when you can squeeze in some time of course!!) And welcome to pets.ca !

hazelrunpack
September 14th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Busy, indeed! :D Your days must really be hoppin'!

Welcome to the forum, willert!

And I'll second that request for pictures of your menagerie :thumbs up

willert
September 14th, 2007, 04:49 PM
opps i 4got 2 put down STROMY, my orange CAT:sorry:
hey ive TRYED 3 times 2 post pics, & it keeps tellin me 2
sign in & i AM SIGNED IN:confused: can any1 help out?

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 06:37 PM
I'm not sure what that means as you couldn't post unless you are logged on. But when you do figure that out ~ here's a sticky full of easy tipse for posting pix: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=24118

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Actually I just thought of something which may or may not be "it". See the blue bar up at the top? Click on User CP. Now click on Options. Scroll down to Thread Options (or something like that ~ it's near the bottom. Make sure Show Images is checked.