Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Brothers and Sisters...

Ford Girl
September 14th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Hi, I thought it would be fun to write about the sibling relationships that our critters have...it's on going at our house, I so need a video camera...last night would have won me a critter emmy!!! Oh, the drama....

Dazy and Pubert are forever fighting in a brother sister kinda way...last night Dazy tried to chew off this small piece of this old crappy chair we have, that Pubert sleeps on all the time, I caught her, and gave her heck, this wasn't the first time and I am sure it won't be the last time...so she knows she isn't allowed to chew the chair...well rigth after that Pubert was "sharpening" his non-existant claws on the very same spot Dazy tried to chew...she saw him and ran over to him all errect and tail raised, very aware that he was where she's not allowed, looking at me and Pubert feverishly...he continued to "sharpen" his "claws" and it was driving her nuts..she ran over to me, growling, all alert, basically telling on him, then back to Pubert...she got brave enough to nose him, he turned and hissed, she growled back and nosed him away from the chair and he started to kung foo her face, he turned to run, she flipped him over a$$ over tea kettle...she backed up, Pubert ran towards her paws a flying, growling away, she jumped on the couch beside me and barried her head in the blanket...then she snuck back to the chair and tried to chew it...it just cracked me up that she was all..."if I can't chew it, he can't claw it"...:evil:

And she often rolls her balls under the foot stool or coffee table, where ever Pubert is, she will cry and low growl and yelp...we then shoo Pubert if he's put his paw on it, or get her ball for her before it turns to a full out bark in his face...she then goes and puts if back near Pubert and cries again!!! He covers it and growls!!! The only time we step in is if we know she will start barking in her big dog bark!! He also lays in front of door ways, her pen, her kennel, on her bed, on her stuffies and she cries and cries and he growls at her and she growls back, it turns to a low growl match...back and forth until we break it up or one of them runs!! :crazy:

BUT, every now and then Dazy will lick him like crazy, he sits there with this aweful look on his face soaked with slober, but let's her, and he sometimes crawls on her and sniffs in her ears and she her face, and she lets him. They are too cute!! It's a love hate relationship...just like kids. :clown: :cat: :dog:

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 08:25 PM
OMG ! :eek: It's like your in MY house! :laughing:

Bridie cracks me up. We'll be walking down the hall on our way out the door and Bridie will purposefully careen into Ceili so that Ceili is gradually run sideways into the wall. And the capper is Bridie has this HUGE Cheshire cat (*****--eating if ya know what I mean:rolleyes:) GRIN on her face the entire time. It gets me every time. :laughing:

Frenchy
September 14th, 2007, 08:54 PM
I looove that picture Ford girl !

NoahGrey
September 15th, 2007, 02:06 PM
that is SUCH a GREAT picture. Love it!

ACO22

chico2
September 15th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Fordgirl,it sounds like you have a lot of fun,that picture is priceless,love it!:lovestruck: