Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

mummummum you're aces

Lukka'sma
September 14th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Daily I read through this forum although post very little, but never does it go unnoticed by me that mummummum you pass along some of the most informative, descriptive and all around knowledgeable information on this forum. Doesn't seem to matter what the topic, you have insight and great judgment. I am so fortunate to belong to a board that you are a member of. I thank you for being you

luckypenny
September 14th, 2007, 12:12 PM
I totally agree :) . I so look forward to reading your posts. And you get 5 stars for your witty sense of humor too :thumbs up.

Frenchy
September 14th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Not only I appreciate her advices , Sam now tells me he wants to move in with M3X , after I told him it was her who told me to give him liver ..... :D

Thanks M3X :highfive:

crazydays
September 14th, 2007, 03:30 PM
:lightbulb:Thanks Mmmmmm- i so agree, especially in your knowledge around medical issues!:thumbs up

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 03:59 PM
You're making me blush bright crimson!! Thank you Lukka'sMa, Luckypenny, Frenchy and crazydays :) ~ what nice things to say.

I was thinking just this morning how much I owe to pets.ca members who have consistently been there for me every time I've been nuttier than a fruit cake with all of Declan's phsyical and behavioural problems not to mention Ceili and Bridie's daily efforts to drive me to drink!

Thank you!! *blushes AGAIN!!*

hazelrunpack
September 14th, 2007, 04:07 PM
I gotta jump on the bandwagon, here, too! I look forward to your posts every day, MMM! And I love your sense of humor! :thumbs up There is nothing more therapeutic than a good belly-laugh, y'know? :D

So stop blushin' woman, and get back to postin'! :p

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Yup ~ it's laugh or cry somedays isn't it ? And I would ALWAYS much prefer to laugh ~ thank you Hazel (and right back atchya!)

Frenchy
September 14th, 2007, 10:09 PM
ahem , Sam is still waiting for an invitation :rolleyes:

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 10:12 PM
I've already ordered the limousine to pick him up ! :lovestruck:

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Well.. I mean ... that is to say... I WILL order it as soon as I confirm that I won the millions in tonights Super7 draw:thumbs up ~ then we ALL be goin' on a road trip!

Frenchy
September 14th, 2007, 10:19 PM
wooohoo ! Road trip in a limo with the fuzzbutts , so cewl :laughing: they will all get a window :goodvibes:

JanM
September 14th, 2007, 10:20 PM
I, too thank you, mmm - your posts are always interesting, some though-provoking and with good advice!

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 10:35 PM
That's very kind of you to say Jan :) ~ thank you.

it's a dairn good thing I have dogs who keep me humble! :laughing:

t.pettet
September 14th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Ditto for me mumm. So nice to have intelligent, mature, knowledgable, informative dialogue with you.:).

growler~GateKeeper
September 15th, 2007, 12:12 AM
I gotta jump on the bandwagon, here, too! I look forward to your posts every day, MMM! And I love your sense of humor! :thumbs up There is nothing more therapeutic than a good belly-laugh, y'know? :D

So stop blushin' woman, and get back to postin'! :p

Absolutely!!!! :thumbs up!!!

rainbow
September 15th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Well I'm a little late getting here but I also love to read all your posts, MX3. They are always full of excellent information and very well written. :thumbs up And your :crazy: sense of humour just cracks me up. :D

chico2
September 15th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Well yes,I am just sort of a reader of posts and a student(63yr old)my knowledge is very limited unless it's about common kitty-problems.
You 3Xm,are a great teacher,I've learned more about doggies than I need to know(having 3 cats)from you and a few others on board.
So thank's,also for your great humor:thumbs up

marko
September 15th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Even though I don't get a chance to enter into many threads...I'm jumpin on this bandwagon...mumx3 rocks! :highfive::grouphug:

mummummum
September 16th, 2007, 03:11 AM
Marko, Rainbow, Chico & T.Pettet ~ Thank you, it's nice to be appreciated but honestly, in the two years I've been hanging about I've learned heaps more about cats and dogs from all of you ~ YOU guys are the one's who totally rock! (tee-hee, I've never said "totally rock!" before. Good dawg, what's next ..."awesome"?? :eek::laughing:)

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go widen a few doorways... :D

Frenchy
September 16th, 2007, 10:06 AM
YOU guys are the one's who totally rock! (tee-hee, I've never said "totally rock!" before. Good dawg, what's next ..."awesome"?? :eek::laughing:)

You're too cool M3X :cool: :laughing:

krdahmer
September 16th, 2007, 11:10 AM
:grouphug::D

rainbow
September 16th, 2007, 01:45 PM
(tee-hee, I've never said "totally rock!" before. Good dawg, what's next ..."awesome"?? [/COLOR]:eek::laughing:)

:laughing: :laughing: ....but, I use "awesome" sometimes :o and "cool" since forever :cool: ......never "totally rocks" though :D or how about "groovy" :laughing:

chico2
September 16th, 2007, 04:31 PM
"Groovy"is more from my time-period:laughing:

mummummum
September 16th, 2007, 09:44 PM
:D Groovy and cool ~ that's me :D (when I'm not being awesome and totally rockin' my world that is) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
September 16th, 2007, 10:14 PM
:D Groovy and cool ~ that's me :D (when I'm not being awesome and totally rockin' my world that is) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yo mamma , I've heard we don't say cool anymore , it's : cewwwllll :rolleyes:

Peace out http://bestsmileys.com/peace/1.gif

mummummum
September 16th, 2007, 10:21 PM
hey ~ baby steps here okay ? Let me get into the totally awesome, rockin' your world headspace then I'll try ceeeeewwwwl on for size.

(...but first I'll have to hitch up the horse n' buggy :p)

wdawson
September 16th, 2007, 10:28 PM
dubya looks across the lake....is that skydome opening....nope mx3's head swelling:laughing:......sorry couldnt resist:laughing:

mummummum
September 16th, 2007, 10:38 PM
The skydome ? Nnah I gotta pointy head ~ more like the CN Tower. :p