Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi we are new here

Maggieandme
September 14th, 2007, 10:29 AM
We were adopted by a pregnant feral cat 3 months ago. Owning a cat is a new thing for us. Our Old English Sheepdog died at 16 many years ago. I am interested in almost anything to do with cats. We are learning as we go. Maggie (the cat) has been spayed and vaccinated and is trying to adjust to life indoors. Maggie and Laurie

Love4himies
September 14th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Welcome, there are many informative cat owners on the forum so you will get excellent advice.
Would love to see pictures of Maggie:D.

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Welcome to pets.ca and I second and thrd the request for pix of Maggie ! You must be doing something right if she's adjusting well to the indoors from her life as a feral cat!

Lukka'sma
September 14th, 2007, 11:02 AM
welcome and glad you signed up:D

Maggieandme
September 14th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Hi Thanks for your welcome. I am sorry I don't know how to post photographs. I am barely computer literate. My husband does, I will ask him to show me. Maggie camped out on our deck for a long time before she would come inside. At the time she was spayed she had not, as far as we know spent a night inside. It has been a difficult adjustment for her and she will still slip away if the opportunity presents itself. Our Vet is surprised at how tame she has become. It seems like she wanted a different life. We love her already. Laurie

hazelrunpack
September 14th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the board, maggieandme! :D Sounds to me like Maggie is a very lucky kitty! :thumbs up

I hope you figure out the picture thing soon :fingerscr