Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A friends Siamese+1

chico2
September 14th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Sorry about the redeye,the Siamese girl on the right is almost 20yrs old,the middle one 16 and the first 5yrs old,then there is my fave BiBi who is about 10yrs old.
He has a fifth cat,also almost 20yrs old,a tabby girl...

Love4himies
September 14th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Oh my, what are they doing to keep their cats so long? Lots of love mixed with ????.

chico2
September 14th, 2007, 04:29 PM
L4H,you'd be suprised,of course they are indoor cats,5 all together.
The owner is a single male,he's been feeding all his cats Whiskas dry and Friskies wet:yell:forever,so who am I to suggest better quality food:shrug:
Neither of them have had any shots for a loong time,except the youngest Siamese,but they are all doing very well and get lots of loving.
The older Siamese(about 20yrs)is the Queen,she is losing her sight,but is still keeping everyone in check....:cat:

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Wow ~ for anyone who doesn't think cats require a commitment, here's living proof. That's impressive and they all look incredibly healthy!

chico2
September 14th, 2007, 04:40 PM
3Xmum,the owner is definetly committed,he loves his cats more than anything,he just does not know there is better food out there,I don't feel I need to intervene,they are all doing very well.
They have more toys,beds etc than any other cat I know,mine included:cat:

Frenchy
September 14th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I love the first picture ! Siameses hanging out together :cat::cat::cat:

growler~GateKeeper
September 14th, 2007, 11:36 PM
:cloud9: kitties cuddling :cloud9: & the stairs always a fave spot to snooze :lovestruck:

rainbow
September 16th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Awwww.... I love how all the Siamese cuddle together. :cloud9: