Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

11 Years today!

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2007, 04:30 PM
TODAY IS OUR 11 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! :D

Married 2 years June 30th just past, but been together 11 years today!!! Since I was 18! Yes, I am still in love with him. :lovestruck:

Just had to share that!!! Now, I am off to buy myself an anniversary present...since we don't really celebrate this date...but I think a new pair of shoes is in order! :thumbs up

Frenchy
September 13th, 2007, 08:15 PM
..but I think a new pair of shoes is in order! :thumbs up

:laughing: you go girl ! Congratulations ! :party:

BusterBoo
September 13th, 2007, 08:35 PM
:crazy: Congratulations! anytime you reach a milestone, it's a reason to celebrate! (make sure the shoes you buy are really, really good ones and keep them away from your furbabies, if they are inclined to chew!)

:goodvibes:

breeze
September 13th, 2007, 08:39 PM
congrats on your 11 anniverary !!!!
way to go, :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
September 14th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Congrats :thumbs up def new shoes good plan :highfive:

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Totally have to have new shoes ~ how the heck will he ever get the hint to take you out for a fancy-schmancy supper ?

Ford Girl
September 14th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Totally have to have new shoes ~ how the heck will he ever get the hint to take you out for a fancy-schmancy supper ?

If there is a bigger "penny pincher" out there then my husband, I'd fall over!! Fancy dinners include 10cent wings and a jug of coors lite, not complaining - I'm a simple gal...just stating a fact. We do a date night once a week, usually Friday nights, they don't consist of anything fancy really, just time alone, together.

Here are 3 of my fav wedding pics, just for fun, it was an awesome day! :lovestruck: I just love him so much. Notice my brother in laws hand on my boob...he says...WELCOME TO THE FAMILY...as he's copping a feel.

breeze
September 14th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Great pictures Ford Girl :thumbs up

Did you get your new shoes??

Ford Girl
September 14th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I sure did, a nice new pair of flats, with some bling on the, and a new pair of jeans too!! :thumbs up

breeze
September 14th, 2007, 02:49 PM
ooooo you go girl lol lol lol

hazelrunpack
September 14th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Happy belated anniversary, Ford Girl!

My connection is too slow to download the pics today, so I'm missin' out on the 'welcoming' BIL! :eek: Darn! :D

So where you gonna take your hubby to show off your new jeans and shoes?

Ford Girl
September 14th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Happy belated anniversary, Ford Girl!

My connection is too slow to download the pics today, so I'm missin' out on the 'welcoming' BIL! :eek: Darn! :D

So where you gonna take your hubby to show off your new jeans and shoes?

Thanks!!

Nowhere, I plan on wearing them to a party Saturday night and not mentioning a thing...when he comments I'll just say..."what, these old things"...lmao! He won't even notice....or he'll say.."you needed another pair of black shoes?" and I will say.."honey, these are different, they have silver and black sequence on them"...duh. LOL! It's a girls perogative to have as many shoes and accessories as she wants. Unlike my man who only shops when he notices holes in his socks or underwear..or waits for Christmas presents to update his wardrobe!! :D

Heaven forbid he'd ever look in my jewelry trunk...:laughing: I am not much into fashion but I sure like my shoes and accessories, bling bling bling...like a magpie...I flock to anything that glitters...:D

hazelrunpack
September 14th, 2007, 03:13 PM
My hubby always notices the new things--mainly cuz I get them so rarely and only when I notice holes in my underwear and socks! :laughing: (I guess I'm a man at heart? :o) And my jewelry box is full of locks of dog fur from lost loved ones, puppy teeth, and parakeet feathers from my dearly departed Ami. Oh...and my wisdom teeth! :crazy: Any thief that checks my jewelry box for treasure is gonna really get grossed out! :laughing:

Hope you have a ball at your Saturday party! :thumbs up

Frenchy
September 14th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Notice my brother in laws hand on my boob...he says...WELCOME TO THE FAMILY...as he's copping a feel.

:laughing: nice picture ! it's cute !

rainbow
September 15th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Sorry I'm 2 days late. :o

Belated Happy Anniversary Greetings http://bestsmileys.com/love2/15.gif

Have a great time at the party tonight and hope your new shoes are a big hit !!! :D

Schwinn
September 18th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Bit late too, but happy anniversary!