Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where to buy Feliway in Montreal

badger
September 13th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Things have been a little crazy around here lately, doing head counts and trying to stay on top of any spats. Then along comes Titi the kitten, who - charmingly - adds her own little straw to the heap and it begins to tilt....
So I thought I'd try Feliway. Does anyone know the best place in Montreal to buy a diffuser? I'd order online but the cost of mailing is a killer.

JanM
September 13th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I don't know about outlets in Montreal but out here I got mine from the vet - that's the only place to get it here. Works wonderfully well for what I wanted it for - scratching the furniture..

sugarcatmom
September 13th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Is there a PetSmart in Montreal?

Frenchy
September 13th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Badger ,they must have a website ? If so , there is usually a store locator. If my computer wasn't so slow , I would have looked it up for you.

sugarcatmom
September 14th, 2007, 12:05 PM
The store locator on the Farnam Pet Products website doesn't list any Canadian suppliers. I've only ever seen it at PetSmart (or at the vets for a considerable price mark-up). You could also try eBay, sometimes there are really good deals to be had - although most of the sellers are from the US. Good luck with your quest!