Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Siamese and some string

CyberKitten
September 12th, 2007, 07:20 PM
YY and her string.. what's a diva Princess to do?

CyberKitten
September 12th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Here are a few more pix - YY kissing meomy - she has done this every morning since she has been a part of my life. She gives me a little kiss right on my face to wake me up. Who needs an alarm when you have Siamese, lol?

Beau likes to sleep and sleep and play and eat and did I mention play, lol

growler~GateKeeper
September 12th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Awwww there's the beautiful YY she's so cute :lovestruck: :cloud9:

CyberKitten
September 12th, 2007, 07:28 PM
At first Beau says leave me alone and then it's play time - and they really ARE having fun! Then they rest!

growler~GateKeeper
September 12th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I LOVE bluepoints! Beau :lovestruck: :cloud9: first time I've seen this handsome guy :lovestruck:

CyberKitten
September 12th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Awwww, thanks Growler, I am a little partial myself. I ended up not going to the Synagogue. I realized I was too late - Oh well, tomorrow night. I am sure God understands, lol

growler~GateKeeper
September 12th, 2007, 07:47 PM
The sleepy meezers pic is adorable :lovestruck:

(yes I'm sure God understands :))

TeriM
September 13th, 2007, 01:44 AM
Great shots CK :cloud9:. I have a definate soft spot for Siamese kitties :lovestruck:.

chico2
September 13th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Aww CK,w just don't see enough of your kitties,love the pics,such beautiful dignified kitties:lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 13th, 2007, 11:21 AM
I also love blue points. There is something about Siamese that I find so captivating. Love them.

wdawson
September 13th, 2007, 08:27 PM
i love the last one...cuddles after a wrestle....and they are too much like kids...i don't want the toy....gimmy the string:laughing:

Frenchy
September 13th, 2007, 08:32 PM
awww , they're both gorgeous ! The one where she kisses your nose ! :cloud9:

CyberKitten
September 13th, 2007, 10:10 PM
You are so right Wayne - they have lots of expensive toys including an electronic mouse that sits there but no, they want string and those green or white ties used by grocery stores for bulk food sections. They really are like children in that regard. :confused:

Frenchy, from the first day YY arrived at my home - a tiny baby just 12 weeks old, she has kissed me on the nose or my face. It is our special term of endearment. She is a very affectionate kitty - prob why she is so good as a therapy cat. She seems to know instinctively which child needs her on a lap for a while. I find cats are like that tho - they can sense feelings.

And thx for all the great comments.

hazelrunpack
September 13th, 2007, 10:15 PM
:lovestruck: So pretty! I don't think I've ever seen Beau before, either. You need to post pix more often, CK! :thumbs up

mummummum
September 13th, 2007, 10:54 PM
YY most DEFINITELY does not look like a happy kitty with Beau squishing her on the chair ~ she looks like she might "ralph" :laughing:

Great pix CK ~ you should post more often!

rainbow
September 16th, 2007, 01:01 AM
I love your kitties. :lovestruck: You really do need to post pics more often. :thumbs up

marko
September 16th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Those pics are super sweet CK! :highfive:
I love those Simeezer pics.
You definitely need to post more pics more often!

Cinnabear
September 16th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Gorgeous babies. :lovestruck: Do you still have the Spinxes? Ones with no hair.

CyberKitten
September 17th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Yep, I still have the Sphynx girls - I'll post some pix of them - the whole crew one of these days. <g> We call one Posh Sphynx and another Ginger Sphynx tho really their names are Chelsea and Casey - their regsitered names for competition are even longer and never mind the pedigree. It's worse than memorizing the genome code, lol