Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dazy and Voo Doo! BFF!

Ford Girl
September 11th, 2007, 04:40 PM
These two are so crazy together, they love each other so much! These are from Dazy's 12 day stay with Voo and her family. Too cute! Voo has come along way from the scared dog aggressive rescue from Louisiana, she is full of life, hyper, confident, and very affectionate and Dazy lets her be the alpha in the friendship, they are a riot to watch, Voo mounts her all the time, Dazy looks back at her like she's just an itch on her butt...cracks me up! They usually play Dazy's style, as in wrestle mania all out teeth and fur, taking turn pinning each other, Dazy's poor ears!! If they decide to run while playing, Dazy doesn't stand a chance...Voo is the fastest dog I've ever seen and run circles around her while she lazily prances about waiting for her chance to shoulder roll her!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Ford Girl
September 11th, 2007, 04:48 PM
And here is Mrs. Voo tempting fate....Mr. Pubert scares the crap out of both dogs, all he has to do is growl...they scramble away crying...and he doesn't even have claws and he doesn't even have to swat at them....if they don't run, he stands up and charges at them, boy o boy...they run then! LMAO! I think he does it on purpose. :laughing: In fact, I know he does.

growler~GateKeeper
September 12th, 2007, 12:14 AM
aww puppers playing together so cute :cloud9:

The look on Puberts' face too funny - you musta captured mid-growl :cloud9:

breeze
September 12th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Dazy's getting so big :eek:

great pictures :thumbs up

mummummum
September 12th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Voo's just a tiny little thing compared to the Dazy grrrl ! She looks like the grin never leaves her face when Dazy's there to play with and chase. :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
September 12th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Voo's just a tiny little thing compared to the Dazy grrrl ! She looks like the grin never leaves her face when Dazy's there to play with and chase. :lovestruck:

Voo was a whopping 14lbs when we introduced them, and very dog aggressive, Dazy was about 50, we were so scared Dazy would crush her while playing, now Voo is over 30lbs and dominates the play, she bullies Dazy, chews on her, mounts her, and Dazy sits there smiling at her!! They are so fun to watch!!! They know each others names, so when I say...let's go see Voo she knows we are going to the back field, when we get there, she sits and waits to see her at a very far distance, then I say...there's Voo...and Dazy boots it so fast all the way down the field and tries to roll her, Voo never meets her half way, she waits at her end of the field and when Dazy tried to roll her she jumps on her...it's crazy to watch, I need a video camera!! Voo has serious seperation anxiety, except when she's with Dazy, she's forever looking to Dazy for guidance...Dazy's so laid back when penned or kennelled, Voo just follows her lead. :cloud9::cloud9:

Crestedcrazy
September 12th, 2007, 01:20 PM
hahahaha, cute Mr. Pubert looks like he's saying back off buddy!!!

clm
September 12th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Very cute pics. Yes the cat is looking like he's not going to take any crap from the dog. :laughing:
The dogs never realize it, but the cats rule the roost.

Cindy

rainbow
September 16th, 2007, 02:05 AM
It's great to see doggies play so well together. I love the pic of them sitting together in the vehicle. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
September 16th, 2007, 10:10 AM
aww Voo is pretty lucky to have a good friend like Dazy ! :thumbs up And Pubert ! You go boy ! :laughing: