Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I am Cranky

Shaykeija
September 10th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Well I went away for the weekend to Blue Mountain resort. Was not happy to find out that pets are not allowed. So I board HRH Missie and Lady Tyra. Tuna the betta went to visit the neighbours betas for the weekend. So I call on Sunday to see how they are doing and they told me Missie had not ate at all. :yell:
So we come home today and go pick them up at the shelter. They also do boarding. This guy comes out with 2 crates and I asked him what he surrendered. He said his 2 cats. So I told him if you no longer want your cats , why don't you leave the crates for the shelter? He just huffed by me. Well, while I was waiting for my girls, the shelter staff was busy so I read why he was surrendering. Now 2 cats, declawed, 1 was 13 and the other 11 years old, were starting to house soil. So I asked the girl what was up with this. The guys dog had puppies and the cats started to mess in the house, so goodbye cats. :loser: What a jerk. Then a call came in from a person who sold a puppy to her neighbour. The neighbours kids put the puppy in the dryer for a few seconds. Enough time to to shake the puppy up really bad, now the lady wants her puppy back from the lady she sold it to. Now the shelter has to go out and check out the puppy. I wanted to go over and smack the mom for not supervising her monsters, oops, I mean kids more closely.

Then I get my girls......They were supposed to be groomed. What I got back was 2 very stinky, ungroomed furbabies. I mean they were rank.:yuck:
So now I have to give them a bath tonight. Yep I am cranky, Stupid people and HRH Missie the stinky poo and Tyra needing a bath at 9 p.m. You betcha I am cranky.....

mummummum
September 10th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Oh kiddo...so much for the relaxing weekend away! How awful for you! :eek:

JanM
September 10th, 2007, 08:53 PM
I think I'd be cranky too! Declawing cats is bad enough but a puppy in the dryer and your dogs not groomed! Sheesh.

Tomorrow will be a better day!

wdawson
September 10th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Well I went away for the weekend to Blue Mountain resort. Was not happy to find out that pets are not allowed. So I board HRH Missie and Lady Tyra. Tuna the betta went to visit the neighbours betas for the weekend. So I call on Sunday to see how they are doing and they told me Missie had not ate at all. :yell:
So we come home today and go pick them up at the shelter. They also do boarding. This guy comes out with 2 crates and I asked him what he surrendered. He said his 2 cats. So I told him if you no longer want your cats , why don't you leave the crates for the shelter? He just huffed by me. Well, while I was waiting for my girls, the shelter staff was busy so I read why he was surrendering. Now 2 cats, declawed, 1 was 13 and the other 11 years old, were starting to house soil. So I asked the girl what was up with this. The guys dog had puppies and the cats started to mess in the house, so goodbye cats. :loser: What a jerk. Then a call came in from a person who sold a puppy to her neighbour. The neighbours kids put the puppy in the dryer for a few seconds. Enough time to to shake the puppy up really bad, now the lady wants her puppy back from the lady she sold it to. Now the shelter has to go out and check out the puppy. I wanted to go over and smack the mom for not supervising her monsters, oops, I mean kids more closely.

Then I get my girls......They were supposed to be groomed. What I got back was 2 very stinky, ungroomed furbabies. I mean they were rank.:yuck:
So now I have to give them a bath tonight. Yep I am cranky, Stupid people and HRH Missie the stinky poo and Tyra needing a bath at 9 p.m. You betcha I am cranky.....

thats why i stay home:laughing:

CyberKitten
September 10th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Gawd, how awful!! I would like to smack that guy too!! And I blame the parent, not the children - they had no clue it would hurt the puppy. As you said, where was she? And why did the breeder - prob a byb - place puppies with a home with unsupervised children anyway? Especially if she was a neighbour!

hazelrunpack
September 10th, 2007, 09:34 PM
:frustrated: What a crappy way to end a holiday! :grouphug:

Jan is right, though--tomorrow has to be better! It's got no place to go but better!

Pats and kissies for HRH Missie and Tyra! And a big :grouphug: for Mummy!

erykah1310
September 10th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Oh Shay.... Our area is definately full of some :loser: :wall:

Next time you ever head out and have no choice but to board, I can hook you up with a GREATER than great sitter, not a kennel or shelter, just a sitter.

Shaykeija
September 10th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Oh Shay.... Our area is definitely full of some :loser: :wall:

Next time you ever head out and have no choice but to board, I can hook you up with a GREATER than great sitter, not a kennel or shelter, just a sitter.

This was the first weekend/holiday I have had in 6 years. And HRH Missie has never been apart for me. She is a mess right now. She started chewing her foot. Dam.... Then when I was washing their bankies. I found poop all over the bottom. Those buggers just flipped the bed and let my fur-kids sleep in poop. Am I ever going to rip them a good one tomorrow.

erykah where are you located? Hubby said tonight that we are taking them with us the next time we go away. It was just too hard on HRH and me...

erykah1310
September 10th, 2007, 11:18 PM
I'm right smack inbetween( and will be removing those directions in a matter of time ) Paraniod about the net you know :rolleyes:

Bluedrake
September 11th, 2007, 05:35 AM
Good grief!

That sounds like little shop of horrors, the weekend edition. :mad:

I hope your furbabies will recover from their ordeal soon. Someone had better go knock (at least talk) some sense into those kids. Putting a puppy in the dryer, honestly! :loser:

And that guy who gave up his two cats... Poor things.

chico2
September 11th, 2007, 08:03 AM
OMG,that's all I can say:evil:

Love4himies
September 11th, 2007, 08:09 AM
What a horrible way to end a vacation! Hope you poured yourself a nice stiff drink when you got home

krdahmer
September 12th, 2007, 12:26 AM
:eek::frustrated: What a crappy end to your weekend!! And what crappy jackholes!!!!!! :mad: Some people....just don't deserve the air that they breath sometimes!!!!:rolleyes:

Hope the rest of the week goes well, and that the girls smell better!:D