Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nicky Got a Hair Cut!

Mahealani770
September 10th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Hello everyone. Well, I'm happy to report that Nicky no longer looks like a mini golden retriever and I was able to get rid of that horrible cocker-anian cut that the last groomer gave him :frustrated: So, he finally looks like a Pom! Yay! :goodvibes:
Forgive the not-so-good pics. Nicky HATES anything that looks like a camera so getting good shots of him is extremely difficult..but you can get the idea.
Here is a before and an after.

Mahealani770
September 10th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Here's another bad shot, but it's at a different angle so that you can see more of the cut. I love my lil man...:p

hazelrunpack
September 10th, 2007, 09:22 AM
He's looking mighty handsome, Mahealani! :lovestruck: (But then, I think Nicky is cute no matter what he's wearing... :o)

I have to agree, though, that the new cut is just so much more flattering! I take it you finally found a groomer that had a clue about what poms are supposed to look like? Or did you do it yourself? (If you did--you should open up a side business grooming dogs, cuz Nicky looks fabulous!) :thumbs up

Mahealani770
September 10th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Awe, thanks Hazel. No, I didn't do it..but I wish I knew how. I took him back to the same place, but I made sure that his regular groomer cut him this time. I just naturally assumed that she would've cut him the last time too, ya know? Oh well, this time I was armed with a picture of a Pom who had an awesome cut and my hand-written instructions at the bottom of the picture..lol I was so impressed. She had a heck of a time trying to get Nicky's hair to look like the dog's hair in the picture but she did an excellent job. :goodvibes:

Smiley14
September 10th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Oh, Nicky looks great! I still remember that sad cut he got last time! This looks MUCH better! :lovestruck:

mummummum
September 10th, 2007, 07:16 PM
OOooooo he looks so trim and neat ~ totally lost the Farah Fawcett look !

Mahealani770
September 11th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by: Smiley14
I still remember that sad cut he got last time!
lol...wasn't it awful?? Who gives a Pom a Cocker Spaniel cut? :eek:

Originally Posted by: mummummumtotally lost the Farah Fawcett look ! Yesterday 05:51 PM
Hahahaha....good one!

breeze
September 11th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Great cut !! :thumbs up even though no matter what kind of cut Nicky gets, he is still very very adorable..

Love4himies
September 11th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Awww I think Nicky looks cute with both hair cuts :lovestruck:.

TeriM
September 11th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Great cut !! :thumbs up even though no matter what kind of cut Nicky gets, he is still very very adorable..

I totally agree :lovestruck:.

rainbow
September 11th, 2007, 03:14 PM
I totally agree :lovestruck:.

Me too. :D

chico2
September 11th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I loved the Cockeranian look:laughing:but I love the proper Pom-cut tooo, either way,he's adorable:lovestruck:
How's the kitty doing???

Mahealani770
September 12th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Awe, thanks everyone. Nicky appreciates it :goodvibes:

Chico, Minnie is doing great...still trying to hide around corners to pounce on Nicky as he goes prancing by...lol..thanks for asking. How's Willow?