Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hello

busters mom
September 9th, 2007, 03:39 PM
hello all - I am new to this forum - have a new baby in the house, a 13 wk old jack russell whose name is buster brown. We lost our beloved buddy
(who was also a jack), about a month and a half ago. My daughters
decided to get this puppy for me, but I must tell you I am a little overwhelmed
with having a puppy as I am quite accustomed to doing my own thing, but he is a sweet little guy who has stole my heart.

busters mom :pawprint:

mummummum
September 9th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Welcome to pets.ca Busters Mom ! So a puppy has stolen your heart ~ now there's a shocker ! ;) Puppies have a way of doing that ~they're specially designed to be adorable so we can't get toooooo mad at them when they get into puppy-badness. :D

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your last doggy :candle: We have a special forum for our animals who have gone on ahead of us, please feel to post a special note about him there.

You will hear this a thousand and one times so let me be the first ~ we LOVE pictures here so feel free to post as many as you think we can handle (which is endless... :laughing:).

hazelrunpack
September 9th, 2007, 09:57 PM
I'd love to see pics of your new baby, too, busters mom...and of your beloved buddy, if you have any to share. :grouphug: It's so hard to lose an old friend, but new friends can help heal the heart.

Welcome to the board!