Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Molly's Paddling Adventure Part 2

otter
September 8th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Continuation of this thread http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=475279&posted=1#post475279
The campsite was absolutely gorgeous! and tonnes of room for people and doggies to play
We were at The Massassauga Prov. Park, near Parry Sound, Ontario

otter
September 8th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Early morning calm

otter
September 8th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Molly looking for someone to throw her ball. Abby keeping a watch.

jiorji
September 8th, 2007, 09:31 PM
i love that last morning pic with the canoe. I love camping:cloud9:

otter
September 8th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Everyone has their days..:eek:

otter
September 8th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Hang'in out at the campfire (sorry, no marshmallows for you!)

Frenchy
September 8th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Looks like Molly lost some weight ? :thumbs up

jiorji
September 8th, 2007, 09:42 PM
HAHAHAH i love the sand eater:laughing:

otter
September 8th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Trying to keep her eyes open at the end of the trip :sleepy:

otter
September 8th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Raring to go the next day!

Cheers to the young at heart:D

Byrd
September 8th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Wow it looks like you all had a amazing, fun trip! :D

Frenchy
September 8th, 2007, 10:08 PM
awww I love all the pictures ! By the camp fire , when she is trying to stay awake , when she is going in the water (love the ears up in the air) she looks so happy , I keep thinking ,what was her life before you. I am soo happy you adopted her. :cloud9::highfive:

breeze
September 8th, 2007, 10:15 PM
I love the shot where Molly's ear are flapping in the wind when she went into the water :cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Oh, my Dawg, Dagney! What happened, baby!?! :eek: :o He looks positively disheveled! :dog: :laughing:

Your trip looks like :cloud9: to me, Molly and otter! I used to love camping...back when we had only one or two dogs at a time. :p Not so easy to do any more with our crew.

:lightbulb: Hmmmm....but maybe I should just pitch the tent in the backyard and sleep out there one night... :thumbs up You've inspired me!

otter
September 8th, 2007, 10:20 PM
If i'm really good with the cash savings this year (and the vet bills are managable:fingerscr:fingerscr) we might try out a longer trip next year.

Can you imagine our guide - her dog Sienna spends all summer canoe tripping like this and spring and fall going on hikes! :cloud9: Sienna was just adopted in April but seemed to have adopted to her new lot in life :D

breeze
September 8th, 2007, 10:22 PM
so much fun had by all !!!!! :thumbs up

The pink ball suits Molly

otter
September 8th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Brilliant idea Hazel!!
When I had Chloe we used to camp out too - one day I put up my tent in the bedroom of my apartment (to dry out) and she just crawled in. We invited a friend (and dog) over and roasted marshmallows over a one burner stove and told ghost stories. Note: dogs get scared with ghost stories and want to sleep IN your sleeping bag :eek::laughing:

And yes, Molly did sleep in the tent with us - two people, two dogs, one tent. Actually it was a tent for like 6 people so we had lots of space, even for slightly wet, very dirty doggies (I tried to get Molly toweled off before she came in... note emphasis on TRIED):yuck:

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2007, 10:40 PM
I'll bet Sienna is in better shape now than ever before in her life! :D

I love how Molly's pictures almost all include a ball! :cloud9::dog:

growler~GateKeeper
September 9th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Molly :lovestruck: is so adorable taking her ball with her wherever she goes :cloud9: very cute

Glad the trip was fun for all - got anymore pics :D

TeriM
September 9th, 2007, 03:14 AM
What :eek:, you didn't share your marshmallows with Molly :sad:. Lucy always gets to have at least one :o.

I love that pic with the ears running into the lake :cloud9:. I can't believe how much energy she has :cool:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 9th, 2007, 03:17 AM
TeriM Cally loved marshmellows too! Had to have a couple (mini ones) everytime I made hot chocolate :rolleyes: so of course anytime I boiled the kettle even if it was just for tea he would come running & hoping :rolleyes: :D

Smiley14
September 9th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Such gorgeous pics! I love the early morning calm one! And the sandy doggie, LOL, poor thing! :laughing: Molly looks so happy, it almost made me cry to see when I think about what almost happened to her. What a WONDERFUL story she has! And to think that Sienna is another adoption success story and just look at her amazing life now too. I just love that!

More pics please! :D These are just so cool!

TMac
September 9th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Oh my gosh, those are gorgeous pics!!!!! Thanks for sharing them, Otter! She looks so happy. I love the ones with her ball in her mouth in the canoe. :cloud9: