Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Bailey-girl

chico2
September 7th, 2007, 01:32 PM
A few pics of her after our walk,she is soooo difficult to photograph,just wants cuddles:lovestruck:

breeze
September 7th, 2007, 01:58 PM
She is sooooo cute :lovestruck:
Who would not want to cuddle with her :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

chico2
September 7th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Yeah,she's a cutie,but today was really hot,she drank lots of water,then she was ready for treats and cuddles....I just wish she knew how to fetch etc...she never learned how to play,has no toys:sad:

breeze
September 7th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Some dogs don't take to fetch.. and the way the weather has been maybe it is for the best right now

chico2
September 7th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Oh no,I understand that,but she does not know how to play period,which is a little sad:sad:
I have known her since she was a wee pup,she's now about 7yrs old and we've been walking her for about 2 yrs,we love her..

breeze
September 7th, 2007, 04:08 PM
that is sad.... but look on the bright side she has you to walk her every day.... what more can a dog ask for

chico2
September 7th, 2007, 04:14 PM
She loves her people,especially her mom,but they are always so darn busy..not enough time for Bailey.
She is always happy to go home,we'll walk her for as long as we are allowed and are able too..we need the exersize:laughing:

Frenchy
September 7th, 2007, 04:48 PM
I LOVE BAILEY !!! :lovestruck: She is way too cute. Notice in the first pic, she looks like she is praying :angel: and I know what she's asking : Please please , doggy god , get Chico2 to give me some cookies :D

Smiley14
September 7th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Awwww! Bailey is so lucky to have you! She is such a beauty! :lovestruck:

mummummum
September 7th, 2007, 08:45 PM
We don't see nearly enough of Bailey :lovestruck: ~ she always has such a cheery smile on her face!

chloe_close
September 8th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Awww she's a cutie! Love the freckles on her nose!!:lovestruck: I wish Boo had freckles...

chico2
September 8th, 2007, 07:31 AM
After our exhausting walk in the heat,a short one when it's hot,we always go in my backyard to a shady spot,I sit down on the grass with her and she gets her treats,hence the praying:laughing:
Personally I love her big furry paws,that little stump of a tail that makes her whole bum wiggle:dog:
She is really small,compared to many Cockers I've seen...

Crestedcrazy
September 9th, 2007, 01:48 PM
awwww she looks so soft and cuddly :cloud9:

rainbow
September 9th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Awww....there's cute little Bailey. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 10th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Yeah,she's a cutie,but today was really hot,she drank lots of water,then she was ready for treats and cuddles....I just wish she knew how to fetch etc...she never learned how to play,has no toys:sad:

No toys, that's so sad:sad:. Good thing you are there for walks :thumbs up.

hazelrunpack
September 10th, 2007, 08:39 PM
She's such an :angel:, chico! And you're such an :angel: for taking such good care of your neighbor! Bailey is a very lucky dog. :dog:

CyberKitten
September 10th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Oh my Chico, she is just precious!! That is the word that comes to mind. What an adorable dog!!!! And lucky to have you too!

chico2
September 11th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Thank's,I think she's adorable too:dog: