Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Not sure if this is in the right place...

chloe_close
September 7th, 2007, 12:13 PM
... but I can't seem to make my pics small enough to be accepted by the board. I downloaded the infrview thingy and followed the instructions but the pic would be so small as to be impossible to see... I tried changing the width to 500 pixels... no dice, then 100 pixels... still no dice. I tried resizing on my Microsoft Picture It program and that didn't work either... what am I doing wrong??:confused:

breeze
September 7th, 2007, 12:16 PM
ok try this

open up the picture, resize to 800 the other one should automaticly change
then save when a new box opens for the name notice the other box in the right corner move the bar to under 35 and press ok.. try that

breeze
September 7th, 2007, 12:26 PM
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=24119

this might help you a little better

chloe_close
September 7th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Just testing... I think I may have discovered the problem, they were BMP's instead of JPG's...
It worked!! Thank you for your help!! Not sure what exactly the problem was but your suggestion of the slider thing lead me to the right path! :thumbs up
This my little Gracie girl by the way, she's a sickly little thing but a real sweetheart! :lovestruck:

breeze
September 7th, 2007, 05:36 PM
thats a great picture.... I'm glad you figuered it out :thumbs up
now that mean more pictures are in order :D

Frenchy
September 7th, 2007, 05:39 PM
wooohoo , pictures ! This dog looks so tiny ! Very cute.

Smiley14
September 7th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Oh she is GORGEOUS! And so tiny! I'm sorry to hear she's sick. Nothing too serious I hope? :fingerscr What a beauty! Glad you figured out how to post!

chloe_close
September 7th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Thank you! Yes she IS tiny, just 3lbs... although she DOES have a lot of problems she is still a very happy little thing. I rescued her from the store I work at as a groomer, she was the runt of the litter and unsellable due to a myriad of health issues, which we are sloooooowly working on. I wouldn't trade her for the world though, she is an absolute dolly and a daily source of humour! :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Here is another pic of her with her big brother Boo-boo, he is 14 1/2 years old and VERY tolerant! Also his ears make great blankies! ;) :D
-Karen :)

mummummum
September 7th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Awww... Gracie is adorable ! I was trying to picture what a Chi X Cavalier KC would look like ! And big brother Boo-Boo looks like an absolute lovey.

Frenchy
September 7th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Here is another pic of her with her big brother Boo-boo, he is 14 1/2 years old and VERY tolerant! Also his ears make great blankies! ;) :D
-Karen :)

You have a cocker !!! Well then , 2 dogs , double the pictures request :D

CyberKitten
September 8th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Awwwwwwwww!! She is a cutie. Usually, if you save your pix as pegs, they are often small enough,. If not, you can work with editing software (even Paint on Windows Accessories works) to crop or resize a picture. Good luck!

Crestedcrazy
September 9th, 2007, 01:52 PM
awww absolutely adorable and blankie ears how cute is that :lovestruck:

rainbow
September 9th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Cute doggies :lovestruck: .....more please. :D