Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tatipsy, a new Kittie on the Block

Tatipsy
September 7th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Hi... I'm the proud mum of 2 beautiful cats, Jake & Emma. They are litter mates. Jake is an orange & white tabby and Emma is a Tortie. Jake is twice as big a Emma and he really looks after his sister. Most of their private time is spent cuddling together. It's really cute :cat: I am having troubles with Jake, so if anyone out there has any suggestions, bring 'em on! Jake is peeing / spraying in the house. He is fixed. The spraying issues started a couple years ago, where we use to live there were other cats roaming the area and Jake would spray one tree in our backyard. Just to let them know this was HIS yard and not theirs. We have since moved and while he's not spraying the yard, he's doing it indoors. I have taken him to the vet, initially found out he had a bladder infection. Gave him antibiotics and that seemed to clear things up. Changed his food and encouraged him to drink more (from the tap in the bathroom as he likes to play with water). However, he is spraying in the house still and I don't like my options (anti-depressant or euth). HELP!!!!! :yell: I look forward to any advice given. Tatipsy:pawprint:

mummummum
September 7th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Welcome to pets.ca! Your kitties sound lovely and we would love to see pictures of them! :cat: :lovestruck:

You may want to re-post your problem in the Health or General forum as they get a little more traffic than Intro.