Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For the Girly dogs

Shaykeija
September 7th, 2007, 12:09 AM
I saw the neatest necklace for dogs at pet store today. Pearls and rhinestones. But they were about $39. Well since I am a jeweller guess what I am making for HRH Missie the Poo and Lady Tyra for Christmas? My husband laughed because we went to snooty party pets welcome ( late night pool party thing where no one goes swimming) and we brought the girls with us. The queen snoot looked at HRH and said" And what is you mutt wearing?" I looked her in the beady eye and said " It is a Peter Corchuta original" Missy was wearing my $20,000 pearl and diamond necklace with a big 6 carat aquamarine in the center. I guess there is over a carat of diamonds in it. My husband choked because he did not see me put it on her. LOL So I have a lot of loose stones to play with so they might get fancy necklaces for Christmas this year. If I get them done I will post a picture of the girls wearing them. And if it works out, I might ask Marko to include one in one of his contests.

ancientgirl
September 7th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Wow, that necklace sound amazing.

I'd love to see what you come up with. I keep the Dymanic Duo indoors and never really take them anywhere, kitties usually don't need to, but on the occasion I take them to the vet, I put a nice sparkly collar on them.

mummummum
September 7th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Given what my dogs like to roll in ~ I wouldn't even put a bandana on them never mind a $20,000 necklace!

Love to see pix of yours though!

Shaykeija
September 7th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Given what my dogs like to roll in ~ I wouldn't even put a bandana on them never mind a $20,000 necklace!

Love to see pix of yours though!

She only wore it the once. LOL and I held on to her for the night lol. The worse thing HRH has rolled in is pigeon poop...:yuck:

Frenchy
September 7th, 2007, 11:44 AM
And if it works out, I might ask Marko to include one in one of his contests.

:goodvibes: ohhhh Nelly would look soooo good with one :cloud9: