Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newbie!

Sunny'sMeowmie
September 6th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here, and have 9 Wonderful, Amazing pets that my family and I couldn't live without. :cat: :dog: I myself own: a wonderful Ragdoll kitty 'Sunshine', a wonderful German Shepherd dog 'Zeus', and three wonderful bunnies 'Sammy', 'Buster', and 'Gracie Ann'. We own two family dogs 'Buffy' (German Shepherd mix) and 'Scooter' (Lab/Spaniel mix). My Mom owns a White/Tan kitty 'Buddy', and my brother owns a Orange Tabby kitty 'Simba', or often called 'Sambo' or 'Lil' Sambo'. :cat: I am 13 and am a HUGE animal lover. Animals make my life complete. I am also a huge Tigers Baseball fan. Yup, Animals and the Tigers and my Family are my life. :D I have two jobs right now: getting a great education (provided my my Mom-I am homeschooled) and taking care of my pets.

I'm not like other teens: I don't care about makeup, hairstyles, malls, etc.. Ok....I'm a Country Girl I guess. :cool: I also LOVE Horses.

See You All Around!

mummummum
September 6th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! You have quite the zoo in your home ~ we would love to see pictures of all of your tribe ~ they sound well-loved !

Sunny'sMeowmie
September 6th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Them being "well loved" is an UNDERSTATEMENT! :thumbs up :thumbs up

Thanks for the welcome! I'll post pictures tomorrow...It's 11:31pm. :)

hazelrunpack
September 6th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Hi, Sunny'sMeowmie. :D Welcome to the board!

Yes, you definitely have to post pictures of your whole menagerie! :thumbs up Not necessarily all in one shot, of course. (We may be demanding :o but we're not totally unreasonable! :laughing:)

There is nothing like a house full of animals :cloud9: So much better than malls... I guess I'm a country girl, too. :D