Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Heidi,where are you??

chico2
September 6th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Does anyone know how Heidi is doing??
We have not heard anything for quiet a while,hope she,Roxy and Mark are ok:pray:

Lukka'sma
September 6th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Many has been the time that I have wondered the same thing Chico. I know she mentioned being away for a week or so but this is stretching it....lol. I hope she returns soon.

Winston
September 6th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Chico I posted last when that hurricane was headed that way but have had no reply's....I was thinking maybe she took the time she needed to get well again?

Cindy

krdahmer
September 6th, 2007, 11:52 PM
It was only a week, I thought her last post seemed to say she would be gone for quite some time.:shrug:

I'll be :pray: for her and her family, JIC

rainbow
September 7th, 2007, 12:11 AM
I've thought of her often too. This was her last post:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=43502&highlight=heidi

Heidi, I hope you are okay. :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

chico2
September 7th, 2007, 07:25 AM
Rainbow,thank's for the link,I must have missed that one..
I remember her from waaay back,when she got her Sheperd-pup and lived in Arizona,you tend to get attached,even if we never met..
The last post sounded promising:pray:

Lukka'sma
September 7th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Rainbow,thank's for the link,I must have missed that one..
I remember her from waaay back,when she got her Sheperd-pup and lived in Arizona,you tend to get attached,even if we never met..
The last post sounded promising:pray:

I hope that it was promising and I don't want to be a skeptic but it sounded more to me like someone who was high and felt like they could conquer the world. I just don't see how one moment she can be so down (likely when she's straight) and suddenly do a turn-around and tell herself that all is right with the world. I really believe it was the drugs talking, she would feel invincible and convince herself that she can get a handle on this.......tomorrow.
I would love to be wrong and Heidi when you read this please don't think I am taking shots at you because that is so far from the truth. Nothing but love and good wishes for you.

Love4himies
September 7th, 2007, 08:31 AM
I hope that it was promising and I don't want to be a skeptic but it sounded more to me like someone who was high and felt like they could conquer the world. I just don't see how one moment she can be so down (likely when she's straight) and suddenly do a turn-around and tell herself that all is right with the world. I really believe it was the drugs talking, she would feel invincible and convince herself that she can get a handle on this.......tomorrow.
I would love to be wrong and Heidi when you read this please don't think I am taking shots at you because that is so far from the truth. Nothing but love and good wishes for you.

I was wondering about her too, and don't like the idea of her cancelling her prescription. I also was wondering about her mindset with this e-mail :shrug: . Wasn't she only suppose to be gone for the weekend?? Maybe I missed something.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: to you Heidi. Hope you are doing well. Please let us know. We are thinking of you!

Frenchy
September 7th, 2007, 11:51 AM
I've been wondering too. But I don't think she has access to a computer. She wasn't going back to her job , and she doesn't have a computer at home. I'm sure Mark is taking good care of her. :fingerscr

Winston
September 7th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I agree with Frenchy! Sometimes no news is GOOD news! I keep hoping that when we hear from her she will have some Roxy stories to tell! We need to keep sending those positive thoughts her way!!! Heidi we are all thinking of you! :thumbs up :thumbs up

Cindy