Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Buddy Update Help!

budboybudboy77
September 6th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Hi
Just wanted to ask and tell a few things.
Buddy was ok up until Tuesday night during the night into
Wednesday.He than vomited a bit in morning Wednesday and then all day yesterday really did not eat much or drink and had a fever of 105 F and by the end of the day was taking Baytril ,but he was spitting and a little vomiting from them by last night was not able to keep his hind legs up to walk.
Anybody have any ideas on this , any doctors on here who could help out??? PLs

The oncologist said to put him on i.v an give him Baytril injections.
He is still at vet doing so-so.
I know some will say it's his time , but this is not what I wrote this for I wrote this for help and if anyone has seen the back end problem before.

He has high white blood cells ,and a bit low red.
His liver enzymes are very high.

If anyone can help pls , he is still alert and wants to come home.

THks

chico2
September 6th, 2007, 04:09 PM
I was hoping Buddy was doing better,we would never say it's time,only you and Buddy can decide that:sad:
I have no help to offer,just hope Buddy is not suffering too much,still has an enjoyable life in between treatments,I know he certainly gets all the loving possible:lovestruck: :pray: for Buddy and you.

breeze
September 6th, 2007, 04:43 PM
I'm sorry buddy is not doing a well as you would like. I was hoping when I saw this thread that you would tell us that buddy has improved..

The only thing I can tell you is talk to your vet ask the hard question, maybe they will be able to help you . I'm sorry I can not offer you more than that

I will keep Buddy in my :pray: and send you good wishes that you find the answers you are looking for.

:grouphug:

budboybudboy77
September 6th, 2007, 06:41 PM
thks for replies , is there a vet here or doctor I can talk to?

Thks

mummummum
September 6th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Sadly no ~ Dr. Lee only pops in every so often and I'm not sure how much help or advice he could offer without knowing Bud's entire medical/ medication history given the complexity and seriousness of his condition.

Does your own Vet have any thoughts on why his hind quarters are giving out at this time? The underlying cause of the fever and vomiting?

Just some thoughts...Could it be an adverse reaction to ( or an expected side effect of ) any medications he is taking or treatments he is receiving? Is there a possibility Bud may have gotten into something poisonous or toxic at home or outside?

budboybudboy77
September 6th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Hi thks for reply it is hard to say what the hind quarters problem is.The vet does not know either.
As for poisons and all that he is always in the backyard never tied up and free of all chemicals.

:cry:

mummummum
September 6th, 2007, 07:55 PM
And there's no thought that this is a side effect or an adverse reaction to whatever meds or treatements he is receiving?

And you've kept your Onco up-to-date on any naturopathic or homeopathic supportive medicanes/ therapies you are using yes ? And you've double checked that there's no reason to believe an adverse reaction has occurred because of an interaction between allopathic and homeo/ naturpathic treaments?

Any chance he has been exposed to a virus ? Checked him for an ear infection (the signs are simlar to those described)

Again, just throwing an idea out there but it's not a happy one... is there any thought that Bud may have developed a brain or spinal tumour ie. a secondary cancer ?

budboybudboy77
September 7th, 2007, 10:58 AM
really don't know what to say, it could be anything.

I'm still waiting calls from the vet.
Thks

mummummum
September 7th, 2007, 11:02 AM
I'm just throwing thoughts out there...

:fingerscr that whatever it is, it moves on by or is easily and speedily treated.

budboybudboy77
September 7th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Thks no problem I like the input hope everything goes fine also.

thks

Winston
September 7th, 2007, 12:43 PM
How is your boy today?

budboybudboy77
September 7th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Thks for asking

Well we don't know yet he is still on i.v. at vet and on baytril injections.

We will be seeing him this afternoon before 5 pm.

We hope no news is good news!!!
We haven't called because she (the vet) said she will keep a close eye on him and make sure if more blood tests are needed they will do that.
So at this point we want all focus on Buddy at 100% and us calling will just back things up and waste th vets time.
Hope this makes sense.I hope we are doing the right thing , I went to bed crying like a baby last night!!! Very weird not seeing him this morning?:cry:

rainbow
September 7th, 2007, 02:19 PM
I hope you get good news. :grouphug: :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

krdahmer
September 7th, 2007, 02:21 PM
:grouphug: :pray:

chico2
September 7th, 2007, 03:40 PM
I feel for you and Buddy and hoping for a miracle:pray:
I hope he's well enough to come home..so you can at least comfort him,in a way only a loving owner can.

budboybudboy77
September 7th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Many thks for all the great wishes.

We went to see my Bud he is still on i.v and is taking Baytril by pill now.
The vet wanted to see if he would throw up after taking the pills.
So far no throw ups and he is drinking well, and eating a little.

The vet was very happy for him and surprised .
He is doing good for his hind legs ,she said his back end is very strong.
He seems to be walking and jumping again, which is good news.
He was very happy to see us and barked and whined like crazy and we were happy to hear him like this, so was the vet.
She had thought the hind leg thing was neurological, but was very happy he is doing ok on that part ,she still does not understand why he went like that.

We felt bad leaving him alone again in his little cage ,he was whining and barking when we left ,but we again were glad to hear him up and active and ready to leave.

The vet said he had to stay tonight again on i.v and Baytril and we will pick my Bud up on Sat the 8th of Sept before noon.
He is coming home ,I am so happy about that!!!!!!:grouphug:

The only thing that really bothers the vet now is his liver enzyme results.
Lkp- first letter is missing -948
Lt-first letter missing -310.

So we have to work on that and also on his next chemo.

Some people call us crazy , my father said we were nuts and to just put him down. We showed him wrong today. I gotta do what is right for Bud and what my heart is thinking. We love him 1000% everyday and would do anything for him.
Again the vet is surprised and very happy for him, the blood results go to the Oncologist on Monday.We'll see from there.

Thks all for the concerns and get wells, it means alot to us and Buddy!!!:pray:

mummummum
September 7th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Follow you heart BBBB and ignore your detractors! This is between you and Bud ~ no one else. :thumbs up

Hoping your Onco will have some answers for you on the bloodwork on Monday and enjoy your :cloud9: reunion tomorrow !!

breeze
September 7th, 2007, 08:02 PM
so glad to here things are better for you and bud
I will keep bud in my :pray: and send good wishes your way via cybernet

chico2
September 8th, 2007, 07:49 AM
That's great news,Buddy will be sooo happy to come home,hopefully he'll have many more good days:pray:

budboybudboy77
September 8th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Hi just wanted to say Buddy is back:thumbs up

He is a little tired and is taking 2 kinds of meds for infection, hind legs are doing well and he is glad to be home.We are glad to see him home.
Gonna go spend some time with him.
Thks for all replies.:)

mummummum
September 8th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Excellent! Yay Buddy ~ You're a FIGHTER!!!

budboybudboy77
September 8th, 2007, 07:46 PM
HI Now that response makes us feel good Thks a million.

He is taking it slow ,but is happy.

Thks again love the big letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love4himies
September 8th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Way to go Buddy:thumbs up. Keep up the healing!

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2007, 11:43 PM
YAY for Buddy :thumbs up:highfive::grouphug:

budboybudboy77
September 12th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Buddy is tired and sad looking.
We are going to oncologist tomorrow, for a blood workup.
The onco says that his white blood cells and very high and wonders if the high cell count is due to infection cells or cancer cells, blood under a microscope would show which one is happening.
If it is cancer cells that is making a high white cell count than it means the cancer is spreading into his organs, very bad news if this is the case.

We'll see in a few days I guess.:shrug:

Thks for replies

breeze
September 12th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Hopefuly it is not the cancer that is causing this and antibioics will help him

I had a dog with cancer and I know how hard it is, espeacialy when it starts to spreed

:grouphug::grouphug:

mummummum
September 12th, 2007, 10:37 AM
:grouphug::grouphug: and more :grouphug: to you and the magnificently wonderful Buddy.

I've started wondering more and more about neoplasene as a potential treatment. http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=475659

What does your Onco think of it?

budboybudboy77
September 12th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Thks for replies and wishes I hopw it is not cancer cells
Right now he is on 2 different anti-biotics.

I'll ask the onco about the neoplasene.

Thks

rainbow
September 12th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Hopefuly it is not the cancer that is causing this and antibioics will help him

I had a dog with cancer and I know how hard it is, espeacialy when it starts to spreed

:grouphug::grouphug:

I also hope it is not the cancer spreading as I've been through that as well. Sending lots of good wishes for Buddy. :pray: :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

chico2
September 12th, 2007, 03:59 PM
I just had a look at beautiful Buddy,when you first joined us,it's just heartbreaking thinking of him suffering..and you of course.
I had a cat a long time ago with cancer(Sammy:rip:)it's something I hope I never have to experience again.
Hopefully you'll have some encouraging news:pray:

budboybudboy77
September 12th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Thks for all the great wishes and Buddy thks u also.

We will see the onco tomorrow.Hope u don't mind the pic in this section.

Thks everyone!!!!

growler~GateKeeper
September 12th, 2007, 08:14 PM
No we would never mind pics :D

He's a beauty :lovestruck:

Good luck w/appt tomorrow :fingerscr :goodvibes: :grouphug:

chico2
September 13th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Aw Buddy,what a beautiful boy you are:lovestruck:
:pray::pray:for Buddy today:candle:

Love4himies
September 13th, 2007, 08:08 AM
We are rooting for you, Buddy. Good luck at the Onco today!

mummummum
September 13th, 2007, 09:45 AM
What an incredible handsome boy Buddy is and his smile just radiates happiness ! :goodvibes:for you and Buddy today.

budboybudboy77
September 13th, 2007, 07:16 PM
HI Thks for those kind words on Buddy's pic and the wishes for the Onco.

Well we are back , Buddy is tired now and sleeping on kitchen floor, ate a little but really is not hungry.
His day was not too bad.
He had a small Chemo injection of a new drug he never had before which is Actinomycin(Cosmegen).
Also took a blood test ,hematology ,looked under microscope and all that.
His white blood cells are high but it is the infection mostly ,there are a few cancer cells but nothing out of the ordinary.
He is a little anemic ,which is somewhat normal considering what he has.
All other blood test results were normal or off whack sort of because of the cancer ,which again the Onco said is normal.
Buddy discontinues Prednisone, which he has not taken since the 6 or 7 of Sept.

He starts Cytoxan on the 15 or 16 of Sept , 1 tab administered with gloves for four days once a day,it is another type of chemo drug the Onco is trying.

In place of the Prednisone is a drug called Dexamethasone 1 tab a day for 7 days and every other day after, well see how that works because the pred was getting his system down that's why the pred was discontinued.

He is also taking a liver pill everyday which he is used too ,like candy for him now.
I also got him some of these :
Bertes Immune Blend and Immune System Formula from here
http://www.b-naturals.com/default.php?cPath=44

Don't really know if the b-naturals will work but i'll try the drops are easy in mouth but the powered stuff goes on his food , he does not really like the taste of it ,I tried a bit tonite.Oh well.

The Onco was surprised he was in such good shape, he thought he would look worse than he did.He is between stage 3-4 with some hope and he said it will be taken day to day his diagnosis, we just have to wait and see.

His Lymph nodes got bigger ,but at this stage with hardly any large doses of chemo it is normal, again it is a wait and see situation.

Sorry for this being so long but I just wanted to share these things with u and again thks for all the wishes.

hazelrunpack
September 13th, 2007, 09:18 PM
:fingerscr that Buddy turns the corner and starts to improve quickly now! You've both fought so hard! You more than deserve a break! :grouphug:

Extra pats to Buddy from hazel and the Pack!

mummummum
September 13th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Please don't apologize to us ~ we appreciate the time you take in updating us.

A suggestion on how to make the powder easier going down and a helper for his anemia: Cook up some sliced beef liver until it is brown on the outside but still pink and oozing on the inside. Cut it up into chunks. Deglaze the pan with a few cups of water (stir the water around in the pan to pick up all the brown bits), allow the "gravy" and the liver chunks to cool. Throw the liver chunks, the powder and enough of the "gravy" to cover into a blender and puree. If you want to really boost his iron you can cook up some spinach in the "gravy" and throw it into the blender as well.

budboybudboy77
September 14th, 2007, 12:38 PM
ok thks I will try the liver and spinach.
He is so tired today and still does not want to eat, I don't want to bother him with the food because of the chemo pills he is taking and the injection from yesterday.
I'll just wait and see tonite if he eats.

Thks

Thks Hazel! and Mum

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Yup chemo is a real bummer :sad:but, remember that without food his body turns on itself for nourishment and that's the last thing he needs ~ he needs protein and alot of it! Hopefully the liver will be tempting enough that he'll gobble it all up. When one of mine is feeling poorly but I know they have to eat, I can usually coax them into eating by feeding it to them in my hand. Keep us posted:thumbs up

budboybudboy77
September 14th, 2007, 02:31 PM
THks we will try by hand tonite, he really does not want to eat.

I'm trying to figure out what dogs really go nuts for , we've tried many many many things.

Thks

breeze
September 14th, 2007, 02:32 PM
He has to eat, He needs all the strength to fit this !! His energy must be low, if it's anything like what a human goes through when they are having chimo, then it is important to eat to keep his strength up.

Try hand feeding him and see if he will take it. :pray::fingerscr:goodvibes::grouphug:

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 03:16 PM
If the liver isn't a go, try raw tripe. You can buy it canned at a pet food store. Lamb may be best given Buddy's condition. It's stinky but my dog's gobble it up and it's VERY good for them.

The other thing I always found to be a winner is pork roast because of it's high fat content. If you roast it you may be able to get Buddy "in the mood" by the smell of it for cooking for awhile. Raw eggs thrown into the blender (you can crush their shells and throw them in too) to make a milk shake.

You can also use products like Ensure (a meal replacement used in hospitals and hospices which you can buy a drug store) safely ~ it's supposed to taste like a milkshake.

mummummum
September 14th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Just an fyi: I did some reading on Bloodwort aka Bloodroot aka Neoplasene. I have to say there are NO clinical studies that I could find on-line. There is clinical evidence that it destroys tissue ( hence the anecdotal claims of tumour destruction) the problem is it doesn't differentiate between healthy and neoplasic cells and when used topically as a salve it won't necessarily leave a clear margin of non-cancerous tissue surrounding the area on which it's been applied. And it's painful to use and disfiguring. Based on what I've read about it, I can't recommend it.

Now, I did find some literature on the use of centella in mice and lab rats which showed some promise (along with a whole whack of anecdotal claims) . But I could 't find anything current to the last few years. On the upside centella as found in essential oil and supplement form won't hurt.

budboybudboy77
September 17th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Hi well Buddy started eating again Saturday 2 small meals a day to start.

He is on his Dexa everyday and started hos Cytoxan(chemo drug) today for 4 days.He is still taking liver pills everyday and also since Saturday has been taking Bertes Immune Blend and Immune System Formula .

Monday (today) he is doing better eating 2 bigger meals a day, taking his stuff from above paragraph.
He has no side effects from drugs and I'm happy on that part .
He is somewhat tired sometimes but normal under the conditions he has.

Hope he keeps doing better , and I'm happy so far with results.

Thks for all your replies.

Love4himies
September 18th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Great news :thumbs up.

budboybudboy77
September 18th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Thks Buddy is doing well today , ran after a cat this morning .:D

hazelrunpack
September 18th, 2007, 09:26 AM
I never thought I'd be rootin' on a dog chasing a cat! But you go, Buddy! :thumbs up :D What a great report!!

rjesak
September 18th, 2007, 09:41 AM
You know, when you asked what dogs might like to eat, I almost said "cat" but I thought it would be in poor taste (sorry, the pun just happens). It is, in poor taste, of course but I'm a cat lover saying it, so I hope all will forgive it.

Buddy is a real beauty. I know just what you're having to go through and I wish you the best of luck.

chico2
September 18th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Budboy,that's great to hear,it must be wonderful for him to feel better and be home with the people he loves:pray::dog:

budboybudboy77
September 18th, 2007, 07:28 PM
It is great to see him like that and to see kind words on here.

I like cats too, but this was just too funny to see.
The cat took off too fast for Buddy to even go half way but he tried.
Just to put something funny about the cat , he is a very beautiful cat , don't know where he lives but anyways we(the family) call the cat "pimp".
We call him that because he is all black ,except for his four paws which are all white ,looks like he has white shoes on and is just missing a colored pimp like coat and a hat.U get the idea.!:laughing:

Buddy also looks at a big orange cat across the street ,peeking through our wood fence ,looks like he is using just one eye.Keeps him occupied , and outdoors he likes the cool weather.

Thks for reading.

mummummum
September 18th, 2007, 07:42 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gif
Go Buddy...Go Buddy...GOOOOoooooooo BUDDY!!!!

You must have been misty-eyed with gratitude and happiness when he went on his little tear after the cat!

budboybudboy77
September 19th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Hi I was very misty-eyed and very happy , I got sort of flashbacks seeing when he was younger and not sick, hope he can see that for good again.

Thks for the hoorahs!!!

rainbow
September 19th, 2007, 05:33 PM
WOO HOO Buddy !!! .....Keep It Up !!!

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif

budboybudboy77
September 25th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Sept 24 Hi
Buddy is doing well ,eating dry kibble only 3-4 times a day.
Still on pred replacement drug dexa and is taking the B-naturals supps slowly.

He is a little anemic , but have not gotten all results back, onco is good but never or rare;y replies to his blood tests .we have to call him.
Anyways , Buddy says hi to all .

Thks

breeze
September 25th, 2007, 09:57 AM
can you post somemore pictures of Buddy??

I am so happy that buddy is doing good, fingures crossed that he will improve by each passing day :thumbs up

chico2
September 25th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Aww Budboy that's great,Buddy is obviously a fighter and with you by his side,it just got to get better:pray:for Buddy

mummummum
September 25th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Glad to hear Buddy is doing well! Have you tried giving him some seared but still juicy liver and lightly cooked spinach for his anemia? Cook it up in a cast iron fry pan for bonus points! I wonder if he might benefit from some folic acid? Something to think about when he next ahs bloodwork done.

budboybudboy77
September 26th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Hi everyone mum- Buddy got sick of the liver and will try something to go along with the spinach.Thks

Thks for all the wishes.
Here are 2 more pics.

rainbow
September 26th, 2007, 12:48 PM
I love the pic of Buddy with his stuffie. :cloud9:

Can you not give him iron supplements? My vet suggested to give them to one of my previous huskies. You have to be careful with the dosage though so check with your vet.

Sending lots of good wishes for Buddy. :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

budboybudboy77
September 26th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Hi I was thinking of the iron supps too but thought it might be too dangerous,i'll have to check it out.

Wonder what supps (natural ones) would help with iron?

Thks

mummummum
September 26th, 2007, 08:10 PM
If you are going to use pills rather than food, I would stick to straight iron pills but you must speak with your vet about dosage and you will probably want to increase the fibre in his diet as iron supplementation can be constipating. If he is sick of liver here is a list of iron rich foods.

Liver and other meats
Seafood
Dried fruits like apricots, prunes
Nuts
Beans, especially lima beans
Green leafy vegetables, such as spinach and broccoli
Blackstrap molasses
Whole grains
Iron-fortified breads and cereals (check the label first)

budboybudboy77
September 27th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Ok thks I've read the iron pills are not a good idea for dogs has they don't utilize it well and dispose of it fast enough if they don't need it ,it then causes iron poisoning.
Like u said mum I'll talk to vet about alternatives.

Thks

rainbow
September 27th, 2007, 12:17 PM
I agree the iron pills can be dangerous but it was a last resort thing with us and my vet monitored him very closely. He was only on them a week at most and didn't take them every day. It helped to bring his blood count back up so he was out of the danger zone. But definitely don't use them if your vet isn't agreeable.

budboybudboy77
September 28th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Hello
We might try molasses, just don't know exactly how to go about it.
WE talked to the Onco last night and he said the iron pills were unnecessary and that his anemia is still at the same number it was weeks ago so that is sort of good news.
His white blood cell count is still high ,meaning he has an infection somewhere sort of what we thought.
The onco said he is a little surprised with the results , he thought Buddy would get worse by now but my Bud is still hanging in there.
The onco wants another chemo injection done next week ,his blood tests seem sort of good enough to have another injection, not the i.v(too expensive and too hard on his system at this time).
The onco says not to get too excited about things and to take it one day at a time ,we understood that.
Thks for all the wishes again and Buddy says HI.

I have that Bertes powder I was talking about at beginning or thread ,it is a powder that is suppose to go on his food but he hates the taste, how else can I give him the powder safely(meaning without him gagging on it or throwing up from it?).

Thks

Winston
October 12th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Just wanted to check in and see how your Budboy is doing?

Cindy

budboybudboy77
October 16th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Hi it has been awhile ,been busy keeping an eye on Buddy.

Here is a small update, October 4 we went for another injection of chemo of the same drug Dactinomycin.
The Onco looked Buddy over and said the lymph nodes went down a bit but it looks like the spleen is enlarged, which could be due to the Dexasone tablets or the cancer has gotten in there.
He said it was hard to say without a ultrasound which at this point he said is pricey(275$) and would be put more to good use on chemo .I agreed.

Two days after that visit Buddy started Cytoxan Tablets 1 a day for 4 days which was administered with gloves.So by Monday Oct 8 Buddy was in bad shape from that drug and feeling side effects , it looked like an infection and fever was coming on which is something we had seen before so I said lets get him some Baytril, which he took 3 pills at one shot everyday for 4 days.
That was a big help ,and he was put on Dexasone late last week which is like Pred.
Oct 8 ,9 he did not eat ,but drank and just slept.Oct 10 he started eating a bit started dexa and was still on Baytril until Friday Oct 12.

He is doing much better this week and today(Oct16) is going for a blood test, and if that is ok from the Onco ,Buddy will be starting Cytosar ,another chemo drug which I will inject in him.
The Onco showed me how ,had me do 2 tries at his office with salene on Buddy.He said I was nervous but did good ,I just have to inject it under his skin.There are 12 needles which I have to give 1 needle 3 times a day for 4 days.They are in my freezer , and have to be thawed just by holding it in my hand and then injecting.The Onco wants to try this drug Cytosar because it is cheap and it works.

So that is it for now Buddy is still playing a bit and loves his milkbone treats, at this point really he can have what he wants.The Onco said we take it day by day and he is at stage 5 which is bad but it is not fatal at all yet , we just have to keep an eye on him like we did last week and took quick action with the Baytril.

Thks for reading Buddy says Hello.

chico2
October 16th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Buddys pics earlier were lovely,I just hate this ugly disease making him sick,but I bet you do to:yell:
But like your vet says,one day at a time,some good some bad,but all filled with love and cuddles.
Every day is precious,hopefully he'll tolerate the meds and feel better:pray:

sways_bodyguard
October 16th, 2007, 05:24 PM
well wishes to BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel2:

budboybudboy77
October 16th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Thks Everyone !!!

mummummum
October 16th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Chemo is a :censored:isn't it ? I'm glad to hear he's still enjoying playing and the odd treat.

otter
October 16th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Hey Buddy lots of :goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes: for ya!

budboybudboy77
November 27th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Pls go to new thread thks for all your support>:rip: Buddy