Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Otter where are you?

Love4himies
September 6th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Any new pictures of Molly? Feel like I need a Molly fix.

Winston
September 6th, 2007, 03:39 PM
I think she is on a camping trip with Molly!

hazelrunpack
September 6th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Maybe she'll return with tons of Molly the Magnificent Camper photos! :fingerscr

Frenchy
September 6th, 2007, 10:30 PM
I know they are not as nice as Otter's ones , but this will help with your Molly fix for now :D This is before she moved in with her wonderful mommy. :cloud9:

Frenchy
September 6th, 2007, 10:36 PM
3 more cuz she's so cute (and I have so many pics of her :p ) the last one was with her buddies :dog:

rainbow
September 7th, 2007, 02:17 AM
Thanks for the temporary Molly fix, Frenchy. :D

Love4himies
September 7th, 2007, 07:25 AM
Thanks Frenchy, now I am smiling:lovestruck: .

Winston
September 7th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Thanks Frenchy! Molly is so adorable! one of those faces you just want to keep kissing!

Cindy

otter
September 8th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Hi everyone! I really enjoyed Frenchy's Molly fix too (even though I get to see the real thing every day), some pics I hadn't seen before. I often wonder if Molly misses her buds at chez Frenchy. We've missed you all a ton!

We were indeed off on a camping trip together last weekend and then spend a few days visiting with my Mom, now were back and i've got PICTURES! I'll start a new thread for them (after a teaser or two here, hee, hee). Molly and I had a great time and it was so much fun hanging out with other dogs and dog people. Sure makes me think about having more dogs (and keeping in better touch with dog friends!).

Lots going on at my house too, all distracting me from pets.ca... at the beginning of August we began rebuilding the bathroom of my house - tore the whole thing off and build a new room! Life without a bathroom is challenging!! My apologies again for being neglectful of my pets.ca duties. Work still continues on the bathroom but at least most of the facilities are in working order now (yipeee!) so I can afford to take a few more breaks from construction.

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2007, 04:06 PM
I love the jacket, otter! :thumbs up

Molly is looking sooooo good! And having soooooo much fun! :lovestruck: Can't wait for the rest of the pictures! :highfive: (<----hazel and madame hazel clapping hands together in anticipation)

Bathroom renovation, though...:yuck: Especially when you're exposed to life totally without a bathroom in the process! :eek: Were you lucky enough to rent one of those lovely porta-potties. :D :p

You gonna post before and after pics of your reno, too? :D

otter
September 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Hee, hee,:laughing: the reno is still more in the "before" phase than the "after"... long way to go still, but i'll see about some pics anyways. No porta potty for me, I live about a 5 min. walk from the Marina and luckily they have 24hr facilities (flushing and everything). My mom said it was just like camping but you get to sleep in your own bed!
Actually, I house sat for a neighbor for two of the weeks I was bathroomless so, really only spent another week without at least the most basic of facility (i.e. toilet). Still no hot water in the house (have to wait for the gas installation guy to put the water heater back in) so I still journey to the community centre for showers. Keeps life interesting :laughing: