Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello everyone !

cristinadobre
September 5th, 2007, 03:35 PM
I am new on this forum from Bucharest Romania, but happy to meet you. My lovely pets - 2 cats are sleeping now because here is almost midnight. To all animal lovers best wishes.

hazelrunpack
September 5th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Hi, Christina! Welcome to the board!

Two cats, eh? We're going to demand pictures, you know. :D We're very pushy that way. :o So if you have any to share, now would be a good time to post them. :thumbs up

Bucharest! Much more exotic than Wisconsin, home of trees and cows. :laughing:

chico2
September 5th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Welcome Cristina,I think you are our first new member from Romania,like Hazel says,we love pics..hint,hint
I am the proud owner of 3 cats,whom I adore:lovestruck:

cristinadobre
September 5th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Sorry, I must tell you that my camera doesn't work and I postponed all the time to buy another one. Anyway, maybe I shall not wait for Christmas time to buy a new one.
Bucharest may be exotic for a foreigner

hazelrunpack
September 5th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Actually, even 100 km away would be pretty exotic for me! I have 8 dogs, so I don't get out much! :laughing:

I hope you decide to get your new camera before Christmas! :fingerscr It would be cruel to make us wait that long! :D

chico2
September 5th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Cristina,I am from Sweden and when we lived there,we took the kids to Mamaia(spelling??)Romania on holiday..a very long time ago:laughing:

cristinadobre
September 5th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Chico2 hello to you and to your 3 cats. I also have a dog - metis named Rocky is house is in the my yard. He enjoys much more to stay outside than inside. He is 10 years old.

cristinadobre
September 5th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Hazel, congratulation for your 8 dogs, now I figured why could be exotic for you 100 Km distance, you must be very busy with your dogs. I also hope not to wait for Christmas for a camera.
I wish you a nice day to all of you and good -bye I must finish some work for tommorow.

cristinadobre
September 5th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Chico 2, nice to here that you were in Mamaia Romanian seaside resort, hope you liked, this summer I was also in Mamaia. It is nicer now than years ago.
I must finish now, sorry, is very late, and I wish you a nice day.

jiorji
September 5th, 2007, 04:16 PM
hi...welcome to the forum...i was just in Bucharest in May

i have 2 cats Twiggy and Peanut

hazelrunpack
September 5th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Nite! :sleepy:
he he Feels funny to say that when it's only 4 in the afternoon here. :D

cristinadobre
September 7th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Hy, Jiorji I didn't mean to be unpolite for not answering but I was very busy with my job here in Bucharest. Did you enjoyed Bucharest?
Beside my job, now I am helping an animal protection association to move 400 dogs from a place to another, the owner of the land where they had a shelter is selling it now, and it is a big action to do this with that dogs. I, as a private person, am working to raise some money, others are helping with materials: wood, wire, etc.
Anyway it is a pleasure for me to meet people from other countries who really love animals. Say hello from me to your pets.
Best wishes to all I met here on this forum.

Winston
September 7th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Welcome Christinadobre! Nice to have you with us! I have 2 cats and 1 dog. Tabitha & Bomber are my cats they are brother and sister and 11 years old. My big boy WInston (dog) is a Chocolate Lab..It is WONDERFUL to hear you are involved with animal rescues!! Best of Luck with the move!!!

Cindy

:thumbs up

cristinadobre
September 7th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Nice to meet you too Cindy and your lovely pets. My cats are also brother and sister, 2 years old. I like dogs Labrador, in fact I like all dogs and cats who make our life more beautiful. Thanks for your whishes.
Have a nice day and evening !