Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello there. ^^

Kit'sGirl
September 4th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I'm Kira and as you can guess I'm new here. Kit is my six day old kitten which I'm going to keep (along with his mother and one other who will belong to my brother). He is of the second batch a stray, now called Vega, had at our house. We discovered too late that a cat can get pregnant while nursing her first batch and until the others are old enough and until we can find homes, I currently have mom and her litter living in my bedroom. ^^

We also have three dogs though the other two live in my brother's garage apartment. Kane, our dachshund, is the only dog in our house and he's so spoiled! ^^ We also have to crazy Cockateels who drive us all up the wall, yet we still have them. ^^

It's nice to be here and I'm really glad to have found such a place of knowledge, especially since these are the first cats we've owned and I could use all the info on caring and love for them that I can get. :pray:

hazelrunpack
September 4th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Hi, Kit'sGirl! Welcome to the forum!

You definitely must show us your furred and feathered crew! :D And I suspect I won't be the last to demand pictures of your menagerie! We're rather addicted to pictures here! :o

mummummum
September 4th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Welcome to pets.ca Kira! I guess with that lessonlearned Mom will be headed off the Vet for spaying soon eh?

And naturally we would love to see pictures of all of your tribe !

Kit'sGirl
September 4th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Thank you. Yes of course Vega is being kept in until it's safe enough to take her from her kids and spay her. This'll be her last litter. <3 And I most certainly will show pictures. I adore all the pets in our house and take care of most of them myself. ^^