Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lola needs a home too !

Frenchy
September 4th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Lola (Martin's girlfriend) needs a foster of better yet , a forever home.
Lola is a 3 to 4 year old female. Long hair black and white. She is very friendly, fixed and vaccinated. She is very very beautiful. We don't know is she is ok with other cats and dogs.

In case anyone is looking for a younger kitten.She also has a 10 week old white and gray kitten looking for a home. She is also vaccinated and fixed.

These cats reeeeaaalllyyy need a home. They are homeless and winter is coming. :sad: If you are the right family for one of them , but you are living in Ontario, we could always manage something for these beautiful cats. They really need a forever family. :fingerscr

Frenchy
September 4th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I have to post this , it's too cute. This is how I received one of the picture :D

catsnatcher-CDN
September 4th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Ya, she was climbing the wall at the vet so I could pet her head.
She is freakin' gorgeous.

I adopted/saved a kitten from her fist litter. I found her poisoned a few years ago and took her in. They have that same flirty character.
She doesn't come to you right away. She sits and watches you and hisses once from far away. If you continue to call her, she walk up to you slowly and sits a few feet away. You have to actually stretch out and rub the top of her head to " press the on botton" of hers and then she justs rolls and purrs.

There's something about this one.... she's very coy and playful and has these diamond eyes. :lovestruck:

(Just a side note: In case anyone is worried about separating the mom and the kitten, they are, in fact already seperated.)

rainbow
September 5th, 2007, 03:38 AM
Lola is beautiful. :lovestruck: Good luck to her, Martin and the kitten. :fingerscr :goodvibes: Does the kitten have a name? :o

catsnatcher-CDN
September 5th, 2007, 01:56 PM
So they're in the basement. Lola is the perfect housecat. She doesn't like Martin though. She keeps swatting him away.

I picked her up today and cradled her in my arms. She is a perfect housecat. And Healthy (FIV is not sexually transmittable).

If anyone knows anyone.
I've bought her a couple of weeks in the garage.
Her baby will stay at the vet for now recovering from the operation. She has no name. Whoever adopts her can name her whatever they like.

catsnatcher-CDN
September 5th, 2007, 06:43 PM
I've got videos of Martin and Lola in the garage!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BEFCFEEA01C39C2F

There are 5 videos. So please, someone, anyone ...FALL IN LOVE!

ps. I'm not 37. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

catsnatcher-CDN
September 5th, 2007, 06:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BEFCFEEA01C39C2F

Frenchy
September 5th, 2007, 09:06 PM
ps. I'm not 37. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

And there is nothing wrong about being 38 either :frustrated: :laughing:

I sent the pics of Goose, Martin and Lola to a coworker. She is still mourning her beloved cat. She is thinking about adoption (wants a siamese but I'm working on that :laughing: ) loved the pictures I sent her , she is moving into a new house in late September so she is waiting to get settled in and then , we'll see. :goodvibes: :fingerscr

jiorji
September 5th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Lola looks FIERCE in that second pic. Ready to pounce and cause trouble for those who won't cuddle her all the time :cloud9:

catsnatcher-CDN
September 5th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Lola looks FIERCE in that second pic. Ready to pounce and cause trouble for those who won't cuddle her all the time :cloud9:

the pic is actually backwards...she was climbing the wall to be petted :lovestruck:

jiorji
September 5th, 2007, 10:56 PM
hahaha of course...makes much more sense now:laughing:

catsnatcher-CDN
September 10th, 2007, 07:23 PM
The kitten was adopted. That leaves LOLA....

I maybe able to convince the garage owners to adopt Martin. They may warm up to the idea of owning a cat (I caught them playing with Martin) but not 2 cats. So (oddly), if Lola finds a home, then Martin may luck out with a family.

canine14
September 10th, 2007, 10:27 PM
That's wonderful news. I am glad the kitten found a family. Hopefully Lola will be adopted soon and Martin will convert the garage owners into cat people and then all three cats will be a success story.

catsnatcher-CDN
September 17th, 2007, 07:23 PM
The kitten was returnd on Sunday.

But I just got a call from a lead that was looking to home 2 cats. They are willing to take both the kitten and Lola to be placed together. I have yet to speak to the potential adopter but so far, everything sounds like it might work out for Lola and the kitten (soon reunited).

catsnatcher-CDN
September 17th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I just spoke to the potential adopter. The kitten and Lola will be placed together on Thursday night.

Frenchy
September 17th, 2007, 08:12 PM
I just spoke to the potential adopter. The kitten and Lola will be placed together on Thursday night.

Someone is adopting them both ? wooohoo ! :highfive:

Love4himies
September 17th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Great news :thumbs up.

catsnatcher-CDN
September 21st, 2007, 10:30 AM
The kitten and Lola have been reunited and have retired in a condo in MTL :thumbs up

Frenchy
September 21st, 2007, 12:14 PM
Great job catsnatcher-CDN , on behalf of Lola and her kitty , I thank you ! :thumbs up

rainbow
September 21st, 2007, 07:48 PM
WOO HOO for Lola and her kitten. :highfive:

Any luck with the garage owners keeping Martin? :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
September 22nd, 2007, 01:48 AM
Alright for Lola & kitten :highfive:

chico2
September 22nd, 2007, 08:19 AM
C-S,that's great news,thank's:thumbs up:cat:

catsnatcher-CDN
January 30th, 2008, 07:45 PM
:sad:Lola is being returned....

The person who took her can no longer keep her because of work and travel or whatever...

Does anyone know anyone?
Is anyone looking for a cat?
She is so friendly...
:sad:

Frenchy
January 30th, 2008, 08:38 PM
:sad:Lola is being returned....

:wall: I'm so sorry :sad: don't worry , I'll keep my ears open.

hazelrunpack
January 30th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Poor Lola, getting bounced around. :sad: Was the kitten coming back, too?

:fingerscr for Lola finding a wonderful forever home soon! :cat:

chico2
January 31st, 2008, 08:00 AM
C-S,I know it's irrevelant now,but did she not know this before she took the cat???Jerk:yell:

Poor little kitty,hopefully someone will come along and love her forever:pray:

catsnatcher-CDN
January 31st, 2008, 09:06 AM
She's giving the kitten to her mother.
Lola has nowhere to go.

I don't understand how she could not have gotten attached to Lola or how people suddenly decide that pets no longer fit into their schedules.
:mad:

hazelrunpack
January 31st, 2008, 09:43 AM
I don't understand how she could not have gotten attached to Lola or how people suddenly decide that pets no longer fit into their schedules.
:mad:

Me, either. :sad:

chico2
January 31st, 2008, 04:44 PM
C-S,to some people a pet is often just a temporary cute"thing",they don't ever plan to have a cat around for up to 17-20 yrs:yell:
We are different,we really love our animals,they are a part of us and they in turn trust us to take care of them for the rest of their lives.
Hell would freeze over,before I ever give up my critters:cat:

phoozles
January 31st, 2008, 05:16 PM
:sad:Poor Lola!! She sure tugged at my heart strings!! :lovestruck:
I'd say send her over here - but my BF says our next pet should be a dog :sad:

Gibbons
January 31st, 2008, 10:06 PM
I'd say send her here, but I'm not sure how she'd feel about another cat and two dogs. Our dogs are mellow, are cat is mellow, my roommate and husband are adjusting to me bringing home animals (lol) but I can understand the reservations on a house full of animals!

Although, maybe I should mention to the rescue I'm fostering the dogs through that now I'm offering to foster other cats! Ha.

Frenchy
January 31st, 2008, 10:10 PM
I'd say send her here,

Be careful about what you post , transportation CAN be arrange :laughing:

Gibbons
January 31st, 2008, 10:41 PM
I checked w/ hubby about fostering Lola, he says no until our pups are adopted :( So-- find a home for the dogs and I'll take the cat!

2 weeks and still no interest in my doggy fosters, either. No one has even phoned to ask. It's sad.

Frenchy
January 31st, 2008, 10:59 PM
2 weeks and still no interest in my doggy fosters, either. No one has even phoned to ask. It's sad.

:offtopic: :sorry:

Don't worry about that , all it takes is one call , but the right one ! My last foster stayed here for 4 months (check out Ben in the dog adoptions thread) and I did get calls for him , but never the right one. After 4 months , the perfect family called and adopted him ! :thumbs up

There's another foster who I didn't get any calls for 3 months , than this woman called (she wasn't right for him IMO) and I decided on the spot , to adopt him myself. My Sam. And I am soooo glad I did !!!! :D

catsnatcher-CDN
February 1st, 2008, 09:03 AM
She is a very friendly cat.
She's good with other cats though like any change, it sometimes a few months for cats to warm up to eachother.

If Martin the cat had gotten adopted, I would've kept her in a heartbeat and I have 3 resident cats and a psychotic doberman.

I don't know how she is with dogs.

Here are some recent pics of her.

chico2
February 1st, 2008, 09:13 AM
C-S,what a beautiful little girl she is:lovestruck:

cpietra16
February 1st, 2008, 09:27 AM
CS...I'm asking around. There was osmeone who wanted to adopt my last foster ...I'll ask her. Lola looks very nice.This woman has 2 other cats who are in/outdoor cats unfortunately. Lola may end up being an in/outdoor cats. She leaves the basement window open for them during the day so they have access to the outdoors. I don't know how you would feel about that. her cats now are older so they never venture further than her yard, but Lola may be young enough to get curious...I'll call her and see what she says. i know she'll keep her in for a few months before she lets her out, which I know she will.
I'll keep you posted. You have my number

catsnatcher-CDN
February 1st, 2008, 09:39 AM
Cpietra, you have my number. Call me anytime if you have good news for me.

Of course, I would want to meet her.

poodletalk
February 11th, 2008, 12:22 PM
I received an email this morning, someone is looking to adopt a cat in the NDG area. I sent them pictures of Lola...if they are interested in her, I will forward you their contact info.

Frenchy
February 11th, 2008, 12:25 PM
That would be great Poodletalk ! :fingerscr :goodvibes:

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 12:45 PM
I hope this works for Lola and she finally gets the forever home she deserves. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

cpietra16
February 11th, 2008, 01:29 PM
If that doesn't work out; I just found out that my friend may be interested. She was thinking of bringing Lola to her house to see if she got along with her other cat, who's old and very settled in.

poodletalk
February 11th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I haven't heard back from the person yet...but I think it will take couple of days.

Cpteria if your friend is interested in trying with Lola go for it! There's diffently no shortage of cats needing home in NDG I can always tell him about another cat who needs a home.

catsnatcher-CDN
February 11th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Cpietra,
is the the friend we spoke about? i spoke to my contact and doubt the girl is willing to wait a long time. I love the idea that Lola won't be alone but I don't want her too stressed with another cat who is too old to change his/her ways....

Poodletalk,

Forward me the number anyways cuz it may look like there is potential and then noone qualifies...

Thanks....

You have my number poodletalk..

cpietra16
February 12th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Yes, it is the freind I spoke of. She fell in love with the picture I sent her of Lola. She is very interested in Lola. Her old cat had another room mate at one point. Her other cat died a few years ago of cancer. She would like to see if Lola and her other cat get along. Anyway, let me know. As long as Lola gets a loving home...nice to have an option of homes to choose from.

rainbow
February 14th, 2008, 03:31 AM
Did Lola get a forever home? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

catsnatcher-CDN
February 14th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Nothing yet.

catsnatcher-CDN
March 8th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Still nothing

chico2
March 8th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Catsnatcher,where is she?? Is she outside in this awful weather?
She is such a pretty cat,but then again,the shelters are full of very pretty cats:sad:

catsnatcher-CDN
March 11th, 2008, 03:46 AM
She's not outside. She's still with her adopter.

If anyone knows anyone looking for a cat, Lola is still available.

catsnatcher-CDN
March 22nd, 2008, 10:01 AM
So here's my renewed pitch for LOLA.

I have no leads. NONE. NO Potential adopters have come through.
I'm not sure how patient her last adopter will be which may or may not be an immediate threat to LOLA...

She is vaccinated, neutered, indoor cat ...super friendly and affectionate (though not overly affectionate)

If anyone knows anyone who may be interested in adopting a cat,please let me know as soon as possible.

rainbow
March 22nd, 2008, 02:28 PM
Bumping up this thread.

Good luck to Lola. :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

duttypaws
March 22nd, 2008, 03:01 PM
bless shes very like the cat my cousin had when i was a child :)

chico2
March 22nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
C-S,Lola looks so pretty,why has not anyone snatch her up yet??
I think the reason is,there are thousands of cats needing a home,all very pretty:cry:
:pray:that Lola gets the home she so deserves:fingerscr

duttypaws
March 23rd, 2008, 10:38 AM
Just off the phone and all going well... Lola will be coming to live with me in my current apartment and then PoppyCat will join us once we move to the new apartment..... :lovestruck: :fingerscr they like each other!!

Love4himies
March 23rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Wahoo for duttypaws:thumbs up, Hope the intros go well :pray:

duttypaws
March 23rd, 2008, 10:57 AM
Wahoo for duttypaws:thumbs up, Hope the intros go well :pray:

:D ... im taking lola first in my current apartment so she is more used to the smells then im going to introduce Poppy as the "new" cat although :fingerscr as its a new apartment with no smell of either cat... hopefully it shouldnt be too big a problem... :)

Lola will be here tomorrow night!

Winston
March 23rd, 2008, 11:04 AM
OMG! Yeah! yippee yippee! :thumbs up I cant beleive this! LOLA has a home!!!! Thank you so much Duttypaws! your an Angel! :angel2: I have been so hoping someone would be able to take her! She is such a cutie!
Way to go!!!!

Cindy

duttypaws
March 23rd, 2008, 11:18 AM
OMG! Yeah! yippee yippee! :thumbs up I cant beleive this! LOLA has a home!!!! Thank you so much Duttypaws! your an Angel! :angel2: I have been so hoping someone would be able to take her! She is such a cutie!
Way to go!!!!

Cindy

:) well now my work permit has been extended for another 2 years... and residency is well in the works its time for the cats....

meg4050
March 23rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
YAY! Good for you duttypaws :angel::goodvibes::thumbs up Can't wait to see pics of Lola in her new home! :D

duttypaws
March 23rd, 2008, 11:47 AM
YAY! Good for you duttypaws :angel::goodvibes::thumbs up Can't wait to see pics of Lola in her new home! :D

she will be here tomorrow night.... :D

cpietra16
March 23rd, 2008, 11:50 AM
I am thrilled to hear the news....:thumbs up

rainbow
March 23rd, 2008, 01:26 PM
Just off the phone and all going well... Lola will be coming to live with me in my current apartment and then PoppyCat will join us once we move to the new apartment..... :lovestruck: :fingerscr they like each other!!

WOO HOO.....I am so glad to hear the news. :highfive: Duttypaws, you are an angel. :angel:

rainbow
March 23rd, 2008, 01:29 PM
:lightbulb: ....if you are able I am sure you would love Lola's partner Martin :cloud9: unless things have changed at Catsnatcher's house :o ....

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=43880

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2008, 01:32 PM
she will be here tomorrow night.... :D

:highfive: alright duttypaws !!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Lola in her finally forever home !!! :thumbs up

chico2
March 23rd, 2008, 05:01 PM
Rainbow,I think Martin is no longer up for adoption,Cat-Snatcher decided to keep him:thumbs up

chico2
March 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Duttypaws,I am soo happy for Lola,you have to keep us updated.
Hopefully you'll not have too much trouble introducing the to kitties to each other.
If you do,there is lots of advice on our Forum:thumbs up

duttypaws
March 23rd, 2008, 05:12 PM
Duttypaws,I am soo happy for Lola,you have to keep us updated.
Hopefully you'll not have too much trouble introducing the to kitties to each other.
If you do,there is lots of advice on our Forum:thumbs up

:)
im taking her now to settle then will get poppy once moved... and they will both have equal ownership of the new place... there will be no "smells" of either cat in the new place. :)

chico2
March 23rd, 2008, 05:17 PM
That's great,hopefully you'll fall in love right away,she is beautiful:thumbs up

duttypaws
March 23rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
That's great,hopefully you'll fall in love right away,she is beautiful:thumbs up

shes coming tomorrow night :) So tomorrow day is a rush to buy cat things as everywhere was shut today! :frustrated:

im hoping Poppy and her bond sooner rather than later ... :fingerscr

BusterKitty
March 23rd, 2008, 05:32 PM
Finally, Lola has been adopted! Good for you, duttypaws:thumbs up
Wow, I hope you remember all the things that you need to buy. I hate forgetting somethings and having to go back to the store:rolleyes:

duttypaws
March 23rd, 2008, 05:39 PM
Finally, Lola has been adopted! Good for you, duttypaws:thumbs up
Wow, I hope you remember all the things that you need to buy. I hate forgetting somethings and having to go back to the store:rolleyes:

well i need litter tray, litter, food, bowls... scratching thing... i think i have it...

chico2
March 24th, 2008, 07:26 AM
duttypaws,is Poppy a male or female???
I am thinking a male would be easier,did we see a pic of Poppy?

duttypaws
March 24th, 2008, 07:35 AM
duttypaws,is Poppy a male or female???
I am thinking a male would be easier,did we see a pic of Poppy?

poppy is a sweet sweet girl cat... who is used to living with lots of new cats... :) I phoned her volunteer at the shelter and told her there will now be 2... and she said they have never had an issue with her and other cats.. shes pretty laidback and used to seeing cats come and go (bless her) :) This is her adopt me photo below.... :) .... the woman there had no worries and they are both upto date with vaccines and all other check ups...

chico2
March 24th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Awww what a pretty girl:lovestruck:I think Lola is used to other kitties too,so I am sure they'll be ok,not neurotic like my boys when it comes to strange kitties:evil:
Don't forget to check in with us when you get Lola,she's one lucky little girl:thumbs up

duttypaws
March 24th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Awww what a pretty girl:lovestruck:I think Lola is used to other kitties too,so I am sure they'll be ok,not neurotic like my boys when it comes to strange kitties:evil:
Don't forget to check in with us when you get Lola,she's one lucky little girl:thumbs up

she will be here tonight with all her belongings!!! bless her... will be so confused.... i'll post pics tonight/tomorrow... :)

duttypaws
March 24th, 2008, 08:01 PM
hey all got Lola... shes hiding under my bed but as far as we could see tonight when we brought her home there are no issues so far!!!

BusterKitty
March 24th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Please overwork your camera tonight! Unless, of course, Lola doesn't feel like it:o...

Frenchy
March 24th, 2008, 09:33 PM
You must be so excited duttypaws ! I am so happy she finally found a forever home , thank you and thanks to catsnatcher too ! :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
March 24th, 2008, 11:12 PM
What great news, duttypaws! Lola and Poppy are so lucky! Thanks for giving them a great home!

catsnatcher-CDN
March 25th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Lola could not have found a better home than one with duttypaws.

She's the type of adopter we all hope to find and Lola is one lucky cat!

duttypaws
March 25th, 2008, 07:18 AM
well after a night filled with meows (i think she chatting away or shouting at me) and waking me up a few times here is Madam Lola!!

She got here and sniffed about the living room... then about 30 mins later she was off into the bedroom where she hid under the bed for 10 mins or so ....she was on the bed... i think she was going between the floor and bed all night mewing away but eventually gave up!! (i dont think she likes to sleep on the bed so im going to go get her a proper cat bed!) also im hoping a scratchy pole will smooth her nails a little cos they are sharp as anything!!!!

here are pics of her after she'd been here an hour or so!

Im off to work and i think she has come to the assumption i live in my bedroom as thats where we sat all last night she keeps running back in there to go sit!!...

just now shes sitting on the mouse while i try and type and stop her sticking her face in my cup of tea!!

:fingerscr Poppy and her get on well and she settles as fast as her!

catsnatcher-CDN
March 25th, 2008, 07:42 AM
She looks perfectly comfortable.

chico2
March 25th, 2008, 08:18 AM
duttypaws,Lola looks perfectly at ease,it did not take her long to realize that the mouse is taking attention away from her:laughing:
Catsnatcher,you must feel so relieved knowing Lola finally has a good home,I am sure all of us are very greatful to duttypaws:grouphug:

duttypaws
March 25th, 2008, 04:20 PM
shes got catnip.... shes forgave me for leaving her while i went to work!!!

hazelrunpack
March 25th, 2008, 05:14 PM
shes got catnip.... shes forgave me for leaving her while i went to work!!!

:laughing:

Sounds like she's adapting pretty well, give or take a few hours of lost sleep. :D

duttypaws
March 25th, 2008, 05:15 PM
heres some more pics :) of princess lola

duttypaws
March 25th, 2008, 05:16 PM

Sounds like she's adapting pretty well, give or take a few hours of lost sleep. :D

oh she slept fine... it was me who hardly slept last night....

Frenchy
March 25th, 2008, 10:08 PM
She looks perfectly comfortable.
:thumbs up she got a good start with you !

I am so happy to see Lola like this , in her forever home ! :cloud9:

duttypaws
March 26th, 2008, 07:18 AM
thanks all shes a night owl so to speak so while i sleep she flicks 20 cottonbuds around the house... a pile of ribbon.... catnip toys and a little ball of fluff ..... inbetween she jumps up for a clean on the bed.... although i was up at 2am brushing her this morning :frustrated: lol.... much less mewing last night though.....

she seems to eat at night when noone is looking.... and i have all different samples of new dry food for her...

SARAH
March 26th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Of course she's watching the mouse and your tea ... one could attack you and the other could be poisoned! She's just being a good, protective kitty :D and the night meowing, it's just to make sure you're still alive :laughing:

She's soo pretty! And that adopt-me pic of Poppy is cute; they should be ok together :fingerscr

:grouphug: to you and the kitties (one at a time)

14+kitties
March 26th, 2008, 09:46 AM
I seemed to have missed most of this post. DUH!
I am so glad you have decided to give this beauty a forever home with you. She looks so very happy. :cloud9: Thank you :angel:

duttypaws
March 26th, 2008, 02:51 PM
well "Princess" Lola is MUCH more settled today... i came home from work to find her asleep on her blanket! Im amazed that she chooses the floor over my bed!!!... right now shes flicking toys about.... much less of a shadow today i.e lets me leave the room now.... and doesnt follow.... shes still a little sneezy and is only eating treats.... but the food is there so i am thinking she is eating at night time when im asleep!!!

she is a chatterbox.... at the moment off playing with toys, catnip, ribbon... (my friend said i spoil her !)

im:fingerscr:fingerscr about the two getting on.... Poppy is used to being in a room with lots of cats that come and go.... i will let you know when poppy arrives in a few weeks :)

chico2
March 26th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Duttypaws,there is no such thing as spoiling,,it's called love:lovestruck:
I am so happy she's coming around,hopefully she eats,even you migt not be around to see it.
I was wondering about the dog in your profile,where is he now??
I must have missed something OMG it seems to happen a lot lately:laughing:

duttypaws
March 26th, 2008, 04:52 PM
lol she is much better today.. shes wanders about the apartment so im taking it as a sign she is much more at home!..We watched TV today.... she keeps meowing... im just assuming shes a chatterbox!

i went to my local petshop and they gave me lots of different dried food samples as she wasnt eating the one she has (nutrience)... and she ate one pile in the middle of the night....eaglepack = holistic select (http://www.eaglepack.com/Pages/HS_Cat.html) ... she has a buffet in the kitchen at the moment ... she has had urine issues in the past so im not sure what to feed her... but the girl said that was all natural.

oh the dog in my avatar is Hugo... hes my Grand Basset who lives at home in the UK with my mum and the 2 cats there :) (not missed anything he's been there 9 years!)...

duttypaws
March 26th, 2008, 05:02 PM
She's soo pretty! And that adopt-me pic of Poppy is cute; they should be ok together :fingerscr

i know its soooo "im so pretteeee" in that photo!!! :angel:

chico2
March 26th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Duttypaws,I've slowly weaned my cats off the dry food,instead I feed them canned 3 times a day and they LOVE the Eagle Pack Holistic select canned food:thumbs up

duttypaws
March 26th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Duttypaws,I've slowly weaned my cats off the dry food,instead I feed them canned 3 times a day and they LOVE the Eagle Pack Holistic select canned food:thumbs up

well Lola has build up on her teeth and her previous owner said she is only allowed dried...

im just leaving a little selection out for her of various dried food will try the wet once she is a little comfier as it just dries up if it sits out...

anyway i better go "princess" gets :frustrated: if i am on the laptop ..i.e. she attacks my hands, bites me... when shes "NOT BUSY" naturally! :)

duttypaws
November 19th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Wow I forgot ALL about this thread... and was wondering if anyone can close it as well she has her forever home and as of next week it will be in Scotland!!

*update on her personality*
Well she still hides under the bed when people come but the hissing has reduced over the last few months and she comes out to sit with people who are regular to the house... (she even sits on their lap and kisses them!). She politely waits till 630/7am to jump on the bed and wake me.... she still gets snappy with poppy but she fights back so there is no problem there!! :shrug:

Shes super affectionate with the people she likes, still doesnt sleep on the bed, i'll let you know how she is with dogs when we move back to the uk next week!

Heres a slide show to show you all how she is.... :lovestruck:

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/adz595/th_P9120014.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/adz595/?action=view&current=c50e842e.pbw)

chico2
November 19th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Great slide-show,she is very pretty:lovestruck:
Great she has a new home:thumbs upthank's for caring for her:cat:

JennieV
November 19th, 2008, 08:11 PM
duttypaws, I just stumbled upon this thread...and wanted to say a big thank you for taking Lola...She looks AWESOME!!!:highfive::highfive:

Good luck with your move, I hope all goes smoothly.

Frenchy
November 19th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I'm so happy Lola has a forever home with you ! :cloud9: :thumbs up

duttypaws
November 19th, 2008, 11:07 PM
duttypaws, I just stumbled upon this thread...and wanted to say a big thank you for taking Lola...She looks AWESOME!!!:highfive::highfive:

Good luck with your move, I hope all goes smoothly.

Thanks yeah I found it after all these months by sheer error... i was having a look and found it... so thought i'd show pics of the now as she looks so little and scared in the original photos!!

Yep a week now we'll be mid-air.... im trying not to worry too much about them shes tougher than I think she is! :cloud9: