Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Pitbull of Cats !!

ChessGator
September 4th, 2007, 04:06 PM
The F1 Savannah, the catz in my hood are going to tremble with fear :rip: when they see my new 25 lbs kitty :stork-baby: ...I am going to call him TYSON ! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am going to put him on a raw feed diet too !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah_%28cat%29

http://www.savannahcatclub.com/

wdawson
September 4th, 2007, 04:55 PM
I dont understand the reference PITBULL of cats,what are you implying?
that pitbulls are a mean breed and attack all living beings.
there are a number of pitbull owners and supporters of pitbulls that i'm sure will be offended by your comment.
we already have to deal with narrow minded people in the community and media,we don't need that here also.

TMac
September 4th, 2007, 05:04 PM
yikes. He lives in my town! :eek:

troll, you think?

mummummum
September 4th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Your first post on pets.ca was one looking for information on the best breed of cat for fighting and outdoor survival following the death of your previous outdoor cat who was attacked and killed by another animal. Since then you have sought information on a raw diet presumably because you belabour under the myth that a raw diet causes "blood lust".

Troll or not, you are not someone who loves animals as do we and I find your disregard for life repugnant to say the least. If it were up to me you would be banned from pets.ca.

Jim Hall
September 4th, 2007, 06:06 PM
WELL CHESS

It seems that you are in the wrong post boards

I don't know why you think that somehow your savannah is going to survive outside especially since he/she was kennell raised

I sincerly hope you come to your senses,

Cats are not for vicariously living your aggression fanatsies

No matter how big your cat it will eventually meet up with something bigger and that will be the end of kitty

Tell you what why dint you go downtown and pick a fight at least your the one deciding to fight instead of letting your cat do it.

Jim Hall
September 4th, 2007, 06:07 PM
yikes. He lives in my town! :eek:

troll, you think?

what is meant by a troll?

wdawson
September 4th, 2007, 06:11 PM
what is meant by a troll?

someone who goes looking to stir the pot.:evil:

rainbow
September 4th, 2007, 06:29 PM
If this isn't a troll it is some twisted weirdo. :rolleyes: I also think he should be banned. :loser:

sugarcatmom
September 4th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Seriously, dude, if your penis is THAT small, you should probably put the $6000 (snicker) cost of a savannah towards your "enhancement" surgery.

want4rain
September 4th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Seriously, dude, if your penis is THAT small, you should probably put the $6000 (snicker) cost of a savannah towards your "enhancement" surgery.

*snorts*

-ashley

jiorji
September 4th, 2007, 07:07 PM

or a hummer :rolleyes:

Love4himies
September 4th, 2007, 07:22 PM
You guys are way too funny! Too bad this character's idea of how to own a pet is not.

Jim, good idea, he should lead by example, start a fight with a street fighter and show kitty how it is done!

Jim Hall
September 4th, 2007, 07:28 PM
I still want to know from his original post how he knew his cat needed "saving" ? did kitty make a phone call or what?

ancientgirl
September 4th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I don't get what the deal is with you. Why are you so excited about having a poor cat who can fight with other cats and tear them limb from limb?

If you want a pet just so that you can cause it misery then you need some therapy, or medication, not an animal to abuse.

Get some help.

Frenchy
September 4th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Your first post on pets.ca was one looking for information on the best breed of cat for fighting and outdoor survival following the death of your previous outdoor cat who was attacked and killed by another animal.

I knew it was the same :loser: just by looking at the tittle.

jiorji
September 4th, 2007, 08:51 PM
I am going to put him on a raw feed diet too !!

forgot to comment on this.....this is why i'm against RAW feeding. It'll turn my sweet purring cats into SAVAGES!:rolleyes: we don't want that:sad:

shredy
September 4th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I saw this and wondered if it was a joke... I feel sorry for his kitty if he is for real

ChessGator
September 5th, 2007, 05:47 AM
Here is a video of TYSON in his first cat fight :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDbGqJ2KYk

Love4himies
September 5th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Can you imagine having this guy for a father? What kind of bully would he create?

I didn't want to look at the video, too scared.

Poor kitty:sad:

Did we ever find out what happened to his first cat?

chico2
September 5th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Weirdo for sure...with a very tiny member:laughing:

Jim Hall
September 5th, 2007, 07:55 AM
the video is of two kittens playing

clm
September 5th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Bigtime loser..:loser: :loser: :loser:...his total disregard for the wellbeing of animals makes him most unwelcome in my world.

Cindy

Love4himies
September 5th, 2007, 08:12 AM
the video is of two kittens playing

Whew, thanks Jim, so I can watch it without crying??

Jim Hall
September 5th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Whew, thanks Jim, so I can watch it without crying??

yeah is cute except for the end and thst not gruesome just well um
messy

chico2
September 5th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Thank's Jim,that's cute and certainly not Savannahs:laughing:

mummummum
September 5th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Here is a video of TYSON in his first cat fight :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDbGqJ2KYk

Are you getting your jollies Chessgator? No one here thinks you are amusing.

Trolling is a childish, moronic past time for a boy-man with the mental and emotional IQ of a 12 year old who lives in his parent's basement.

Love4himies
September 5th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Aww it is cute, looks like the last little one had too much to eat.

mummummum
September 5th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Aww it is cute, looks like the last little one had too much to eat.

The video may be cute but the OP's interest in fight-to-the-death cats is not.

Love4himies
September 5th, 2007, 08:55 AM
The video may be cute but the OP's interest in fight-to-the-death cats is not.

I agree! It stresses me when I hear two cats fight even knowing they are not mine.

ancientgirl
September 5th, 2007, 09:13 AM
You know, one of the reasons I love coming here is because I feel safe to speak to people about my love for not only my own pets but for animals in general.

I'm insulted that this person has made his way to this board and is so far beyond ignorant and stupid to realize he's not wanted here.

He's trying to be amusing but he's doing just the opposite, he's being an idiot.

mspeas
September 5th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Whoa, I also feel for that poor kitty. If he's smart (and we know :cat:'s are smart) he will high tail it out of that guys life. I have a feeling that if it's a male cat (and it's probably not neutered) he will wander away and hopefully end up in a more loving home. Lets face it, you can't get a cat to do what you want, so in the end he may hurt the hands that feeds him. :D True story: I have a Sheltie and if my two cats get into a row, he runs between (he's fast like a bullet) breaks up the fight and lays back down with look of relief. The cats scatter and then stand there looking at each other like, "Hey, what happened dude?" :laughing: Ah, that herding instinct!

Chris21711
September 5th, 2007, 10:44 AM
I think he should be banned from pets.ca. He is trying to goad people, seems to be doing a pretty good job at it, me included. Obviously he is somewhat sick and that is the way he gets his jollies. Read his profile, poor girlfriend, maybe he arranges cat fights for her too.

Jim Hall
September 5th, 2007, 10:45 AM
You know, one of the reasons I love coming here is because I feel safe to speak to people about my love for not only my own pets but for animals in general.

I'm insulted that this person has made his way to this board and is so far beyond ignorant and stupid to realize he's not wanted here.

He's trying to be amusing but he's doing just the opposite, he's being an idiot.

yeah well just another asshat on the highway of life

Love4himies
September 5th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Read his profile and OMG he's an accountant like me.:eek:

ancientgirl
September 5th, 2007, 11:00 AM
He's probably in need of attention and he's actually probably getting his jollies since we are all talking about him.

Carnac
September 5th, 2007, 11:02 AM
This thread has run its course and will now be closed.