MARTYnBENTLEY
September 3rd, 2007, 04:44 PM
the dog playin in the yard

MARTYnBENTLEY
September 3rd, 2007, 04:45 PM
more of bentley and marley

MARTYnBENTLEY
September 3rd, 2007, 04:46 PM
you guys always want more...hope this will do for now. I'll post more as soon as i take them

mummummum
September 3rd, 2007, 08:06 PM
Awwww, so sweet...okay, more please :D

Aren't those "flying squirrels" GREAT !! Watching my Bridie zig-zag madly through the park trying to predict it's path is such a HOOT !

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2007, 08:27 PM
Bentley and Marley look like best buds. I love the head shot too ! Will not ask about the "flying squirrel" cuz I know that won't last here :D

hazelrunpack
September 3rd, 2007, 08:53 PM
Looks like a lot of fun! :cloud9: "Flying Squirrel", eh? I'll bet my crew would love some of those. They look fairly durable...maybe not up to Dane and Golden standards, but maybe to Setter standards? :fingerscr We have a couple of dogs that are crazy for flying toys. I'll have to look for one to test out. :thumbs up

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2007, 09:07 PM
I'll have to look for one to test out. :thumbs up

:offtopic: yes yes that's it , test it out for us Hazel :D cuz I'm not going to. :cool:

mummummum
September 3rd, 2007, 10:20 PM
:offtopic: yes yes that's it , test it out for us Hazel :D cuz I'm not going to. :cool:

:sorry: :offtopic: Is this a case of "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" Frenchy ?:laughing:

They are extremely durable Hazel. Bridie and Ceili ~ the tug-o-war fiends have never managed to tear one apart.

MARTYnBENTLEY
September 3rd, 2007, 10:36 PM
the squirrel is a decent toy; however, I've yet to find a toy that lasts more than a few days between those two

rainbow
September 4th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Bentley is such a handsome dude. :lovestruck:

TeriM
September 4th, 2007, 01:44 AM
Love the tugging shots, do they give the "funning commentary" the entire time like mine do? I swear that they are dissing each other .... come on you wimp can't you pull any harder then that :laughing: :laughing: .