Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's my,my ball...

chico2
September 3rd, 2007, 04:48 PM
I rub the tennisball with catnip and Chico just loves it...gets very posessive.
Vinnie is nearby,but there is no way Chico will let Vinnie have his ball:laughing: notice the tounge and those teethies in the second pic///

chico2
September 3rd, 2007, 04:53 PM
Then he fell asleep and Vinnie got the ball...
He does not really know what the big deal is,not too interested,saw a nice juicy bug instead...

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2007, 04:54 PM
:laughing: I love the way he's holding on to HIS ball in the third pic ! The look in his eyes : nobody , I said nobody can approach me and my ball !!! :cat:

jiorji
September 3rd, 2007, 04:55 PM
awww so pretty. i love how different cats have different preferences of toys

i should do that trick too Chico.

chico2
September 3rd, 2007, 04:59 PM
and Rocky,well,he had other things on his mind,things with wings,but gave up and went to sleep under the bbq:laughing:

chico2
September 3rd, 2007, 05:06 PM
Chico is very posessive about a lot of things,especially HIS mom and dad,he gets very jealous.
I was brushing Vinnie,who had gotten himself wet and then rolled in the dirt:yell: and Chico although he hates beeing brushed,stepped right on top of Vinnie,demanding attention...
and believe me,he gets a lot of attention,he is a 100% lovebug,just wish he would be willing to share:cat:

clm
September 3rd, 2007, 05:18 PM
Chico sure has a good set of teeth on him from what you can see in the second pic. I wouldn't take the ball away from him. :laughing:

Cindy

TMac
September 3rd, 2007, 07:26 PM
Hee! Love the teethies! That's the first time I've seen a cat interested in a tennis ball, but I guess if you rub it with catnip anything goes! :laughing:

mummummum
September 3rd, 2007, 07:50 PM
Yup, I'd stay far, far away from Chico with THAT look in the third pic too !! And I too have never see a cat with a tennis ball either ~ what cats won't do for catnip!! :laughing: Maybe by the time Vinnie got the ball, Chico had absorbed all the catnip and that's why he's got the so-whats. I think Rocky has the right idea ~ have a good nap between sleeps. :D

badger
September 3rd, 2007, 08:17 PM
Great shots, I love it when they just drift off to sleep and all is forgotten. That is an excellent idea, to rub a tennis ball with catnip, I'm tired of finding tiny rags everywhere, which began life as homemade sachets, then were licked or more likely torn apart to get at the good stuff. The tennis ball's more work, no cheap highs here.

CyberKitten
September 3rd, 2007, 08:37 PM
Awwwww!! What super pictures Chico!! I love the one where he is hanging on to the ball for dear life - as if he is scared someone might want it. I like all of them of course. :) Such beautiful subjects to work with!!

hazelrunpack
September 3rd, 2007, 10:35 PM
Ahhhhhh...:cloud9:...chico2's gorgeous boys....:cloud9:

I love the one of Rocky asleep under the bbq! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
September 4th, 2007, 12:51 AM
all the pics of your :cloud9: kitties are so cute, Chicos' teeth & the tennis ball :evil: :D :laughing:

rainbow
September 4th, 2007, 01:16 AM
We've had lots of pics of doggy teethies but I think this is the first kitty one......I love it. :D

TeriM
September 4th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Fabulous shot of Rocky on the grass and those shots of Chico with the tennis ball are hilarious.

and of course Vinnie is still as handsome as ever :lovestruck: .

chico2
September 4th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Thank's girls,a tennisball is great for cats,they can dig their claws in to it and teeth in Chico's case:laughing: