Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New member!

kagnew
September 3rd, 2007, 12:30 PM
My name is Kathy and I am an American ex-patriate living in the country northwest of TO with my husband, 10 year old black Pug - Rudy, 6 year old Yellow Lab - Bear, geriatric tuxedo cat - Charles and 4 month old black Pug - Ivy! (Plus a few fish and a tiny toad my stepdaughter found over the weekend - who is about to be liberated...)

I stumbled across this site in my exhaustive research into nutrition - namely raw feeding. This seems like a nice group and there is tons of great info so it seemed time to come out of lurk mode!

I look forward to learning a lot, making new friends and hopefully being able to share what I DO know!

mummummum
September 3rd, 2007, 12:39 PM
welcome to pets.ca Kathy and family ! We ARE a great bunch if I do say so myself (but then I'm a tad biased :D ). You did read the rules and reg's about the absolutely, pawsitively mandatory posting of pix of the tribe did you not ?:laughing:

kagnew
September 3rd, 2007, 12:45 PM
welcome to pets.ca Kathy and family ! We ARE a great bunch if I do say so myself (but then I'm a tad biased :D ). You did read the rules and reg's about the absolutely, pawsitively mandatory posting of pix of the tribe did you not ?:laughing:

Thank you Mummummum! And yes - I did read the mandatory regs of the forum! That would be little Ivy as my avatar. I also added a photo or Rudy to my signature, but for some reason it isn't showing up. :frustrated: Working on that...

Don't worry - with a puppy in the house, the camera gets a workout and we LUVS to share!

Kathy