Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

midnight doggy walks

kasher+tazz
May 19th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Ok so i walked up to the supermarket last night to get the doggies some beef and i had kash and tazz with me. Well as per usual people were coming up to me and asking about kash ( and ignoring tazz as he is not a cute little puppy!!) Anyway a teenage lad said to me oh i hope you arent going to breed from her...and i though for a split second he was being sensible ... how wrong could i be he didnt think it was a good idea because he didnt like the way female staffy's got fat after they had had a litter...never mind. I did explain that she had been spayed and that i wouldnt breed any of my animals anyway but he was to busy trying to feed her chips without asking me...im gonna start taking them out at midnight!!!!!

Lucky Rescue
May 19th, 2004, 10:38 AM
I have reached the point where I take my dog out either at midnight, or midmorning when everyone is working or at school. It's the only way to avoid idiots.:(

Have you posted pics of your dogs?

Princesss04
May 19th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Can we see pictures of your dogs. No dog is ugly there are only pretty animals. People are so mean and rude anymore. I wish you could just say stay away and leave me alone and my pets. :mad:

MBRA518
May 19th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Can we see pictures of your dogs. No dog is ugly there are only pretty animals. People are so mean and rude anymore. I wish you could just say stay away and leave me alone and my pets. :mad:

Well... I don't know that they are all "pretty" - but certainly all cute and loveable... our old white boxer was "so ugly she was cute" :D as my dad put it. LOL

But yah, people can be so mean.. or is it strange???.. ah well you can sum it up with "Some people!" :rolleyes:

kasher+tazz
May 20th, 2004, 05:48 AM
I only have really rubish pictures of them on this computer, need to scan some more i at work. Here is one of tazz's head ( the back was cut out because i used it for work and i was in the background looking silly!)
he's looking very silly in this picture!!! he has really good expressions uses those little brown eyebrows!

i will get some proper pictures tomorrow.

kasher+tazz
May 20th, 2004, 06:25 AM
This is a pic of tazz and his best mate synner ( long before kasha came into the world ) at my freinds house- in their favourite spot infront of the fire.

Sorry about the quality!

Princesss04
May 20th, 2004, 09:26 AM
You have very pretty dogs. :D

wAggie
May 20th, 2004, 05:01 PM
it's true! tazz is very VERY cute :p

some kids and teens only have a stereotyped image of a typical dog... often, people have NO idea what kind of breed Chocolate is, they see a big dog, so they assume it's agressive :rolleyes:

like, come on, a happy dawg w his tongue hanging out as he walks and not a care in the world...

but, ya, i do take my "kids" out at any time of the day or night.

it's best to do both, i think... for socialization of course :D