-->

Tonight's Playtime

luckypenny
September 2nd, 2007, 10:47 PM
Penny, "Whachya got there Lucky?"

"Eek, what's he doing Mom?"

mummummum
September 2nd, 2007, 10:54 PM
Oh-oh Lucky ~ whatever you do, don't show Nelly that Wubba ~ she's got "THE HUNGER". :laughing:

luckypenny
September 2nd, 2007, 10:54 PM
Quick thinking Penny, "Here, I'll trade ya Lucky." No such luck.

"Sheesh, he's gonna ruin it Ma :sad: before I get a chance to play with it."

luckypenny
September 2nd, 2007, 10:55 PM
Oh-oh Lucky ~ whatever you do, don't show Nelly that Wubba ~ she's got "THE HUNGER". :laughing:

I was thinking just that :laughing: .

mummummum
September 2nd, 2007, 10:56 PM
Awww...poor little Penny. Big Bro hasn't learned to give you ALL the toys yet? Gotta work on yer game grrrrl !

jiorji
September 2nd, 2007, 10:56 PM
do we get to see the newbie too??Penny's so cute looking all curious:D

jiorji
September 2nd, 2007, 11:01 PM
awwww Penny. Hugs for you:cloud9: maybe your mommy can buy TWO toys next time??:thumbs up

Frenchy
September 2nd, 2007, 11:01 PM
ohhh , so that's what an intact Wubba looks like (I didn't get to see much of "mine" :laughing: ) poor Penny ! She looks so sad ! :sad:

hazelrunpack
September 2nd, 2007, 11:02 PM
Aw, poor Penny! So polite...and look what it got her! Nuttin'! :sad:

That's okay, Penny. :grouphug: We still love you!

luckypenny
September 2nd, 2007, 11:05 PM
Ava, the smart cookie here, finds a quiet spot to better acquaint herself with Wubba. She likes the yellow ones best :cloud9: .

Finally, all chewed out. Ava & Penny quickly becoming best buddies. Sweet dreams Mommy Lisa :lovestruck: ;) .

luckypenny
September 2nd, 2007, 11:08 PM
awwww Penny. Hugs for you:cloud9: maybe your mommy can buy TWO toys next time??:thumbs up

We do have 2 of everything :o . Penny just insists on bringing all her toys outside and rolling them under the stairs :frustrated: just out of reach.

I went out yesterday and picked up more Wubbas and Kongs for Ava too. We wouldn't want her feeling left out :angel: .

hazelrunpack
September 2nd, 2007, 11:10 PM
Ava looks like she's fitting in well! :lovestruck: Yellow is hazel's favorite color, too! :thumbs up

luckypenny
September 2nd, 2007, 11:10 PM
... Big Bro hasn't learned to give you ALL the toys yet?...

What Big Bro has learned is that if he gives her his toys, he'll never see them back :D .

Frenchy
September 2nd, 2007, 11:13 PM
Is it me or Ava is smaller than Penny ?

luckypenny
September 2nd, 2007, 11:18 PM
Is it me or Ava is smaller than Penny ?

She's a bit taller but has a much more narrow build than Penny. Penny's built like an ox :) . Ava and Lucky are more similar in size but Lucky's thicker coat makes him look bigger than what he actually is.

jiorji
September 2nd, 2007, 11:20 PM
awww Ava's such a cutie :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
September 2nd, 2007, 11:26 PM
I love :lovestruck: the Penny wants to trade w/Lucky pics soo cuuutttteeee!!! Her :sad: expression in the next one is priceless :cloud9:

mummummum
September 3rd, 2007, 12:34 AM
Oh ~ Ava is a LOVELY girl. And isn't it a gift that everyone gets along so sweetly !!

chico2
September 3rd, 2007, 08:25 AM
LP,love the pics,so glad your pups accepted Ava with no problems..it seems much easier to get dogs to like each other than cats to other cats,they are just such little:evil:

canine14
September 3rd, 2007, 08:19 PM
Oh ~ Ava is a LOVELY girl. And isn't it a gift that everyone gets along so sweetly !!

It is the best gift I could ever ask for. I told my Mom that LP's house is so wonderful that I might move in too! Move over Ava, there's room on the bed for us (I come as a package deal with my son). He's into the chewing on everything phase too so maybe Ava will have to share her toy.

luckypenny
September 3rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
They had an even better day today. At this rate, I don't even think we'll have weeds left in the yard come Spring :eek: :D . Ava discovered how fun it is to dig in 'their' garden. What a bunch of goofs. My neighbor came out on her deck and she panicked at the way they roughhouse. They chase and jump and hurl themselves at each other only to drop and relax with happy smiles on their faces.

Canine14, you're welcome over anytime, and of course, there's plenty of toys for your baby to chew on (we'll just save the bones for the dogs, ok? :laughing: ).

rainbow
September 4th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Hee hee....Penny looks so disappointed in the fourth pic. :D I love how her and Lucky are accepting Ava so well. :cloud9:

TeriM
September 4th, 2007, 02:36 AM
I love that pic of Penny looking so sad (but yet carefully guarding the wubba ;) ) on her bed :cloud9: . I'm so glad that Ava is fitting in so well :lovestruck: .