Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just found you guys

nikizoo
September 2nd, 2007, 12:45 AM
I was reading some of your threads and this feels like a wonderfully warm and inviting community. I am excited to become involved with it.
thanks for putting it out there.
My zoo includes 4 cats, 3 newborn kittens, 1 dog, many many fish, 2 parakeets, and 2 pre-teens!
I guess that is it just wanted to say Hi.

Lukka'sma
September 2nd, 2007, 10:46 AM
Hi nikizoo welcome to the site. :D

mummummum
September 2nd, 2007, 11:58 AM
I second that WELCOME but I'm gonna have to insist on pic's ~ it's no good braggin' 'bout yer zoo, ya have to make good on that round here !!

Just a word of unsolicited advice ~ you had better fit those pre-teens with harnesses and muzzles NOW ~ they can get VICIOUS !! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 2nd, 2007, 02:14 PM
Hi, nikizoo! Welcome to the board!

Yes, I think pictures are an absolute must! :pray: Puh-leeeeze? With cats, fish and birds, a group shot is probably out of the question, though, eh? :laughing: Well, we'll take what we can get. :o

Looking forward to chatting in the forums! :thumbs up

cgreco
September 5th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Hi, everyone - this is Claudia, proud mommy to two beautiful Bengals. Have a question (rather urgent) - I recall reading that Bengals were sensitive to certain kinds of anaesthetic, and I think it was ketamine (injectable)? Is my info correct - and should my vet use isoflorane (gas) when putting one of my babies under? I fixed my girl five years ago and I thought my vet had it in her charts, but now my boy needs to go into the vet's, and I naturally want to err on the side of caution. Thanks!:cat:

hazelrunpack
September 5th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Hi, Claudia. Best to post your question in the health forum so more people will see it--especially if you need answers right away! :thumbs up

You can find the forums here: http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php

Click on the one you want, then click on the New Thread button. :thumbs up