Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hubby lost his job almost a year ago

clm
August 31st, 2007, 06:14 PM
He had been with the same company for over 30 years, they were bought out and everything moved to the US. Over 50 isn't so easy to find another job, but he got a call yesterday and he's landed a job he wanted. :D
He was getting so discouraged, and it's been a blessing to have him home with the puppies while they were small, and he's had a nice break to boot, but he couldn't relax worrying about finding another job. He starts September 17th, nice to see the weight lift off his shoulders.

Cindy

mummummum
August 31st, 2007, 06:21 PM
Isn't that wonderful news ?!? Congrats to you both! I hope you celebrate his first pay cheque in style !

~michelle~
August 31st, 2007, 06:23 PM
congrats!!!! i know how difficult it can be on a family when someone loses a job itsexcited he found a job and one he wanted!!!! best of luck!

CyberKitten
August 31st, 2007, 06:55 PM
Congratulations to you both!!! :thumbs up That's wonderful news!!! I hope he enjoys his new work and all will be better for you from now!! Maybe, as you say, it was good timing in that he was around when the puppies were little and you needed the help.

luckypenny
August 31st, 2007, 07:43 PM
A new job must be exciting for you both. Great news!

hazelrunpack
August 31st, 2007, 07:51 PM
That's fantastic news, Cindy! :grouphug: :highfive: Whooohooooo!!!

What a load off both your shoulders! :thumbs up

Frenchy
August 31st, 2007, 08:42 PM
I'm real happy for you guys ! :thumbs up So now will you get a third puppy ? :D

clm
September 1st, 2007, 01:01 AM
I'm real happy for you guys ! :thumbs up So now will you get a third puppy ? :D

:laughing: No Frenchy, it would take winning the lotto 649 to do that :laughing:

Thanks for your good wishes everyone, just being able to visit you all on the board helps to forget about things, you're a wonderful bunch to talk to. :grouphug:

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
September 1st, 2007, 01:11 AM
Congrats to Mr clm :highfive: hope he's very happy w/his new job :)

chico2
September 1st, 2007, 07:40 AM
clm,great news for sure:thumbs up
Congrats to hubby and good luck at the new job!

rainbow
September 1st, 2007, 05:08 PM
WOO HOO for your hubby :highfive: and it's a bonus that it's a job he wanted. :thumbs up