Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

fluffy ball obsession

crazyk1020
August 29th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Well FatFat was driving me nuts tonight with his little balls that he likes to fetch :frustrated: so I decided that I was going to put them up on the coffee table out of reach so I could have just a little peace to do some studying. He eventually brought me three that he had hidden around the house and up on the coffee table they went. He finally stopped pestering me and settled on the couch by me and hubby. I thought he had just forgotten about them...WRONG, can we say obsessed!!! Oh yeah and the coffee table is off limits and they know it so he was doing everything he could to avoid actually getting on it. It was quite hilarious to watch actually because he is not very graceful...he should have been born an elephant :laughing: Anyways here are some of the shots...sorry there are a few of them.

crazyk1020
August 29th, 2007, 08:40 PM
THis is where he fell off trying to reach it

jessi76
August 29th, 2007, 08:41 PM
LOL! give the poor kitty back his toys!!!! :laughing:

crazyk1020
August 29th, 2007, 08:42 PM
finally gets it in his paw...without going on the forbidden coffee table

crazyk1020
August 29th, 2007, 08:43 PM
"UH OH.....am I in trouble..." :laughing: :laughing:

Frenchy
August 29th, 2007, 08:48 PM
I saw the pictures before I read the post and I was thinking that's a cat !He's too lazy to get up the couch to get his toys :laughing:

breeze
August 29th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Thats something I would do

Too funny :laughing: :D

jiorji
August 29th, 2007, 09:14 PM
HAHAHAH i love the one where he's holding on trying to not fall down HAHA

Jim Hall
August 29th, 2007, 09:21 PM
im in tears laughing here is she now an inch or so higher in the front from the streach?

Ford Girl
August 29th, 2007, 09:21 PM
They are so sneaky...cats and their ways...the light pawing of the forbidden object, the glace back over their shoulder, not in fear of being caught but rather a mind your own business or get it for me glance....:cat:

luckypenny
August 29th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I love watching cats at play :lovestruck: . Those are fantastic shots Crazyk :thumbs up .

mummummum
August 29th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Priceless! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 29th, 2007, 10:59 PM
A FatFat torture session! :eek: he he I agree with jessi--give the poor cat his toys back :laughing: Poor misunderstood, horribly abused FatFat. :laughing:

Cute pics, crazyk!

Btw, FatFat is a very handsome cat! :cloud9:

glasslass
September 2nd, 2007, 12:29 AM
Life with a cat: Half joy and half guerilla warfare!:D

rainbow
September 2nd, 2007, 01:30 AM
Priceless! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I second that. :D :laughing: Thanks for sharing those amusing pics. :thumbs up

chico2
September 2nd, 2007, 08:17 AM
Great pics,poor FatFat,he is beautiful by the way..if he was mine,he could do whatever he wants,he's sooo pretty:laughing:

crazyk1020
September 2nd, 2007, 11:48 AM
I know I am just soooo mean and cruel to my boys :laughing:

Thanks guys...he is a very handsome boy...and he knows it too ;) His brother though would object to that LittlMan thinks he is the handsomest! :D