Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

bewitching hour

breeze
August 29th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Ever have the bewitching hours, thats when you just can't do anything at all except lie down, close your eyes, before you have to start supper, feed the dogs, kids come home?? I use to get it when the kids were small, and they too got them, except they would cry and nothing would help..
Well that was me today (actually it has been happening a little to often for my likings). My youngest was home and thought it would be funny to take a picture of this.

She has only started this lately,:frustrated: who needs a blanket????????:laughing:

A 70lbs doggie puppy on your back :eek: :eek: :laughing: :laughing:

Ford Girl
August 29th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Bree is so beautiful, those eyes, how could you resist a snuggle?? Does she actually lay there or is it a warm up for wrestle/play time?

Sitting here at my desk, in the quiet makes me want to jump on the couch and take a nap!!!

breeze
August 29th, 2007, 03:48 PM
she actually she stays there!!! until I get up or someone comes in the front door

Never thought she would calm down enough to sit or lie quitely :laughing:

rainbow
August 29th, 2007, 05:33 PM
She looks so content to be snuggling with you. :cloud9:

breeze
August 29th, 2007, 06:02 PM
As long as I don't snore :laughing: :laughing:
Then she trys to lick my face to make me stop :laughing: :laughing:

jiorji
August 29th, 2007, 06:05 PM
awwwwwwww Bree loves her mommy:lovestruck:

breeze
August 29th, 2007, 06:13 PM
awwwwwwww Bree loves her mommy:lovestruck:

:D :D :D :lovestruck: :D

mummummum
August 29th, 2007, 06:20 PM
She looks like she wants to say, "Don't even THINK about waking up MY Mummy! (she may be sleeping now but when she wakes up I am guaranteed a good play session for being a sleep-guard-doggy)" :sleepy:

breeze
August 29th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Since Mike is in TO Bree sleeps on his side of the bed, dowg forbid someone comes into the room :eek: :eek: to say goodnight.. she moves even closer to me as if to say don't come any closer...

too funny

jessi76
August 29th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Ever have the bewitching hours, thats when you just can't do anything at all except lie down, close your eyes, before you have to start supper, feed the dogs, kids come home??

if I lie down before any of that I can guarentee you that means it's a "take out" night. lol. there is no getting up and being productive after I hit the couch!

great pic though! Bree is certainly a beautiful pooch!

Frenchy
August 29th, 2007, 07:41 PM
awww I love that picture ! Bree looks like she just HAS to stay there , to keep her mommy warm ! :cloud9:

None of my fuzzbutts do that :sad:

crazyk1020
August 29th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Such a beautiful doggie Bree is...so content to just snuggle with mommy

breeze
August 29th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Awwww thanks guys :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
August 29th, 2007, 09:30 PM
:laughing: Too cute, Breeze!

I hope Bree doesn't teach the Pack that trick! :eek: hazel's back isn't up to the strain! :p

breeze
August 29th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I wonder what would happen if I had another dog :eek: :eek:

Bree can warm my back and the other my legs do you think that would work :shrug:

hazelrunpack
August 29th, 2007, 09:54 PM
I wonder what would happen if I had another dog :eek: :eek:

Bree can warm my back and the other my legs do you think that would work :shrug:

Hey, it's been known to happen here! :thumbs up Here you can have one for each leg, each arm, your back and your head, and still have two left over for any cold spots that develop. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 29th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Great pic Breeze :thumbs up :lovestruck: Can I borrow Bree??? maybe for the winter? except winter here isn't as cold as out there, though I could still use a nice doggie guard blankie :D

TeriM
August 30th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Aww, she is a beautiful girl :lovestruck: and who doesn't love a good dog snuggle :cloud9: .