Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New member intro!

WestieLuvvver
August 28th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Hello to all the good folks at Pets.ca! I just found your site whilst searching the Net looking for a lost Westie for someone else. The missing Westie is a sweet, wee girl named Carly who went missing near St Catherines, Ontario on March 25th, 2007. There was one subsequent sighting of Carly on March 28th but nothing since...the thoughts of what may have happened to her are simply too much for her 'Mum' Sue to bear:sad:

I have two very much loved Westies-or "Maggie dogs" as everyone seems to be calling them nowadays-one handsome wee boy Angus (5yrs) and one very pretty wee girl Ms Molly(2yrs) who is nicknamed 'Ms Bossy Britches' as she is exactly that-one bossy little girl-particularly to Angus who is very laid back and not really in need of being harrassed by this wee girl at any time! He takes it though...no choice really! They can keep me pretty busy, what with three or four walks a day, brushing and grooming them daily, trying to keep them reasonably white! I luvvv cars, gardening, interior decorating, good books, magazines movies.

I am looking forward to being part of Pets.ca and hopefully contribute to its' wellbeing going forward.:thumbs up

Frenchy
August 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! We would love to see pictures of your fuzzbutts !

You can also post your friend's dog under the lost cat/dog's thread.

mummummum
August 28th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Yes! Pictures please...oops I mean "Welcome!" :D

Sorry to hear about Carly. :sad: A little write up and her picture in the Lost forum might help put more ears and eyes on the street for Sue.

rainbow
August 29th, 2007, 04:29 AM
Welcome aboard and I second the request for pics of Angus and Molly. Sorry to hear about your friends Westie and, as suggested, post it in the Lost & Found forum here. :pawprint:

hazelrunpack
August 29th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Welcome, Westieluvvver! I'd love to see pics of your pooches, too! :thumbs up Ms Molly sounds like a real firebrand. :D

I hope Carly turns up again :fingerscr

WestieLuvvver
August 30th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Many thanks to all who sent along a warm welcome to me-very much appreciated! :goodvibes:

Unfortunately, I have been unable to upload any picture of my Westies ...the site just won't accept them even though every picture I tried met the established criteria. Perhaps it's because I am on a MAC-would anyone know if the site is MAC friendly:D -or not? :sad:

Warm regards to all, Jan

sugarcatmom
August 30th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Unfortunately, I have been unable to upload any picture of my Westies ...the site just won't accept them even though every picture I tried met the established criteria. Perhaps it's because I am on a MAC-would anyone know if the site is MAC friendly:D -or not? :sad:

Yup, I'm on a Mac and haven't had any problems uploading pics. Hmmm. Maybe you could email them to me and I'll try for you? PM me if you want my addy.

Oh, and a hearty welcome to ya!!

Mickm72
August 31st, 2007, 04:38 PM
hello and welcome:thumbs up