Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Revenge of the pork-roast

chico2
August 26th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Yesterday,while looking for something in the freezer,this pork-roast decided it had enough of the cold,it jumped out and landed on my big toe,breaking it:laughing: OUCH!!
I know it's funny,but it hurts...maybe it was trying to tell me something,like try to become a vegetarian:shrug:
So,now I'll be wobbly for a few days,with a black and blue toe,oh well:laughing:

Tommysmom
August 26th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Ouch! That HURTS, eh, I've done that but ummm... not with a pork roast! Maybe it was telling you it was in the freezer too long, you need to make roast more often? Be careful with that toe, Chico2! (It's a good excuse to just sit and relax today in the sunshine and let everybody else do the housework and stuff;) ).

Lukka'sma
August 26th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Ouch......I have never had any broken bones or anything but I know it must be very painful. Wishing you a speedy recovery

hazelrunpack
August 26th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Oweee!!!! :eek: :grouphug:

Chico, you gotta train your food better! "Sit! Stay!" :p It's tough though--most of the stuff gets eaten before it really has time to learn to stay put on command. And the stuff that does learn, usually ends up getting thrown out when it's time to defrost! :laughing:

Heal up quickly :fingerscr

Shaykeija
August 26th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Best revenge....cook it with chicken broth and onions, make gravy and serve with onion potatoes and corn....:laughing: :laughing:

LynLyn
August 26th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Best revenge....cook it with chicken broth and onions, make gravy and serve with onion potatoes and corn....:laughing: :laughing:

I second this:crazy:

rainbow
August 26th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Awww, sorry to hear about your owie. :grouphug: Many years ago my big toe ran into a wall so I know how much it hurts. :eek: :grouphug: Hope you heal quickly :fingerscr :goodvibes: ......Bailey's going to miss his walks. :dog:

chico2
August 26th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Aww thank's guys,this is a story hubby will tell everone,I can just hear him:laughing:
I am fine,it's a good thing I only have to wear sandals,I've had my toes broken before,a couple of ribs and my elbow,clumsy I guess:laughing:
Oh,and Bailey won't suffer,I can still walk,I would never not take her for a walk,she's soooo happy to see us:dog:after the walk we cuddle and she gets her treats im our backyard.

growler~GateKeeper
August 26th, 2007, 03:45 PM
owiee Chico2 :eek: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:goodvibes: for speedy healing, good thing it's still summer so you can wear the sandals & not winter

pork roast for dinner for sure tonight eh? :thumbs up

krdahmer
August 26th, 2007, 05:07 PM
:eek: OUCH.... frozen meat HURTS! I've done that once or twice, resting the frozen meat on the side and leaning in to grab something below it. Hope it heals quick Chico!

Frenchy
August 26th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Ouch Chico2 ! My dogs step on my toes all the time and it hurts like hell , I can only imagine a frozen pork roast :eek: speedy recovery little toe !

badger
August 26th, 2007, 06:16 PM
O Chico! Is it the same foot that was 'attacked' earlier? How unlucky is that? Quite apart from the pain, you must be thoroughly frustrated.
Speedy recovery :crazy:

JanM
August 26th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Ouch, ouch, ouch! I hope you cooked that pork roast and ate it with a vengeance! Sorry you are hobbling and I hope it gets better soon..

want4rain
August 26th, 2007, 08:01 PM
*touches wood* never broke a bone but i hear toes are exceptionally painful!! speedy recovery!!

-ashley

chico2
August 27th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Badger,no it's the right foot and it looks like the nail is coming off:yell: no problem,I am walking just fine,getting used to limping around,getting all kinds of sympathy:laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 27th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Ewwwww :grouphug: I hate it when the nail decides to part company... :eek:

ouch ouch ouch!!!!!!! :grouphug:

But at least you're getting some well-deserved sympathy! :thumbs up

Love4himies
August 27th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Ouch that must have hurt :eek: . I'd be sending my hubby down to investigate what is in the freezer and find something for dinner.:D

krdahmer
August 27th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Chico, if it makes you feel any better I had a klutzy mornin here.... before I even got outta bed I sneezed so hard I bit off a little piece of my tongue.... enough to make it swell a little! Then I made it to the kitchen, hadn't even had my breakfast.... and sliced my finger open with the cat food can lid!!! Then I was moving the couches (was bored) and knocked my juice on the floor sending with it my cell phone and battery (which seperated and flew different directions, one landing on my toe:o ). You know some days I AM safer in bed!!

Hope the toe is gettin better...

Oh and I got a toe story for you too, no freezer though....

When I was about 9, I loved to rollerskate with my mom's old skates in the basement, and being the neat girl I am always left them just to the right at the bottom of the stairs. Well my dad had to run down to get something and didn't bother to turn on the light so he could see where he was going, he ended up kicking the skate, breaking two toes and losing his toenail. TO this day he still ribs me about it every time he puts on sandals (the nail still won't grow right).... then I rib him right back that if he hadn't been lazy (and cheap-wastes electricity ya know:rolleyes: ) and turned on the light he would have seen the skate!:laughing:

chico2
August 28th, 2007, 06:39 AM
Dahmer:laughing: :laughing: all you can do,is sit down take a deap breath and laugh,unless it's too painful:laughing:

krdahmer
August 29th, 2007, 01:44 PM
:laughing: You said it Chico!:laughing:

Frenchy
August 29th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Badger,no it's the right foot and it looks like the nail is coming off:yell:

:yell: just reading about it hurts :o

chico2
August 30th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Frenchy,both I and the pork-roast are doing fine:laughing: pork-roast still frozen,me sans nail.
I'll get my revenge tomorrow,bye,bye pork-roast...:laughing:

breeze
August 30th, 2007, 08:51 AM
I'll get my revenge tomorrow,bye,bye pork-roast...:laughing:

bye,bye pork-roast :rip: :rip: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: