Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just about that time again..

meg4050
August 24th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Next Saturday I have to move back to Toronto and leave Barkley and Romeo here with my parents. I'm just dreading it! Any advice to make it easier?

I can visit my sister and brother's pets but its just not the same! :cry:

krdahmer
August 24th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Aw... :sad: :grouphug: You could send videos back and forth...

meg4050
August 24th, 2007, 12:05 PM
You could send videos back and forth...

Except my parents are technology challenged! :laughing:

I'm thinking of doing volunteer dog-walking at the HS if my schedule will permit me to do so. I've had my eye on a pup at the HS for a few months now so I'd get hopefully get some time with her! And of course if any of you Torontonians ever need a pet-sitter, you know who to call :rolleyes:

krdahmer
August 24th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Dog walking is a great idea! ANd I hear ya on the technologically challenged parents, I've been tutoring mine on their new computer since Feb.... my dad can now play his games and they are pretty good at the web... but I still get calls often. :rolleyes:

mummummum
August 24th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Any time you need a dog fix ~ COME ON OVER !!!!!!! If the hair doesn't kill ya, the belly-rub demands and kisses will :laughing:

mummummum
August 24th, 2007, 01:43 PM
What about a webcam ? They're not awfully hard to operate ~ certainly easier than videos I would think.

meg4050
August 24th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Any time you need a dog fix ~ COME ON OVER !!!!!!! If the hair doesn't kill ya, the belly-rub demands and kisses will :laughing:

I may hold you to that! Are you anywhere near downtown? :laughing: Let's see, I have available furfriends in the beaches and etobicoke, so now I just need to cover north and south! Just kidding, I'll visit anywhere :lovestruck:

A webcam could work, I never thought of that..and I did just give my parents my desktop so they can't use the excuse of their old crappy computer.

I applied for dog-walking and they have openings for kitten feeders but you can't apply for that online, they have a visit date on Saturday but I can't make it to Toronto :frustrated: Hopefully they'll respond to my email!