Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

CFL doesn't want VICK

seeker
August 23rd, 2007, 09:44 PM
No big surprise but it was on the news today .The CFL has stated that if Vick is suspended by the NFL that they have no interest in him. What was kind of surprising is that they actually had to say it.

badger
August 24th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Good for them. Maybe Vick's 'people' already had feelers out or the CFL are checking the message boards. On the ones I've read, there's always a couple of Canadians, warning him not to even think about coming north.

want4rain
August 24th, 2007, 11:49 AM
didnt the CFL take his little brother?? he created a big stink at Virginia Tech a few years ago. pulled a gun on some teenagers at a McDonalds. maybe last year?? i dont remember now. for such a good and family oriented school.... they sure have taken a beating recently. the VT V/S ECU game is going to be quite emotional.

-ashley

mummummum
August 25th, 2007, 05:07 AM
Well, I'm glad they DID say it! And I hope the ^&%$#@ never works again.

chico2
August 25th, 2007, 08:18 AM
There is a fullpage article on Vick in todays Toronto Star,like it says,it's not pretty...www.thestar.com under Beeing Michael Vick..
I watched CNN yesterday and some lawyers are astounded that Vick is getting more reaction from people than a childkiller would.
The difference is,a childkiller would never see freedom again(at least in the US)and rightfully so!

If people did not react to this dog-fighting horror,it would more than likely be forgotten as just another animal-abuse case,the innocent animals only have us to speak up for them.
I also saw the police digging up Vicks yard,they expect to find many,many more executed dogs.