Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newbie hello

chefg
August 23rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Hi, I am new to this site. I am a 44 year old married woman, no children except my pets. I currently have a 5 year old golden retriever, saluky (?spelling) mix. She looks like a very skinny golden. She is the smartest, most wonderful dog I have ever had. I also have 3 cats. One was picked out by the dog from our local shelter (actually the cat sort of picked the dog). He is a gray long haired cat who is about 3-4 years old. I also inherited a female tabby who is about 2-3. In the last month I had another cat adopt me. I was driving from one place to another when I noticed her in my car in the rear-view mirror. She was extremely emmaciated and very affectionate. I couldn't leave her. She doesn't particularly like the other two cats, in fact they don't come in the house as much anymore. I recently found out that she may be pregnant. I hadn't had the opportunity to have her spayed yet, although I think she may have already been pregnant when she entered my car. I am hoping to find good homes for her kittens and when it's ok to do so, I will get her spayed. Wish me luck! I am looking forward to talking with others about their pets and getting helpful hints. Thanks!!!

mummummum
August 23rd, 2007, 08:25 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ~ you certainly have quite the tribe. We would love to see pix of your mini-zoo !

hazelrunpack
August 23rd, 2007, 08:30 PM
Hi, chefg! Welcome to the board. Sounds like you're going to be very busy with kittens in the not-to-distant future. :eek:

I'll second that request for pictures! :thumbs up I'd love to see your menagerie, too! :D

rainbow
August 26th, 2007, 02:11 AM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up Looking forward to pics of your crew. :D