Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fosters are here and well:)

katemtl
August 22nd, 2007, 03:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

I picked up mom cat and her kittens today for fostering from the SPCA. They had soo many cats needing foster homes my heart broke especially when the volunteer told me to choose. I couldn't, so she told me who was there the longest and I went with them.

We are calling the mom cat "Peninah." Im going to check the sexes of the kittens and i'll let you all know:) For now they're sleeping.. quite the wild bunch lol. Peninah is SO sweet already but hid under the bed for a while. I guess that's normal instinct after being in a rabbit cage with your babies for a couple weeks..I wish I could of caught the beauty in her eyes but everytime I take her picture her eyes close. She has these beautiful turquoise blue eyes. I'll keep trying to get an eye-open pic.

Jim Hall
August 22nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
How wonderfull for you How old are the kittens? And welcome to the wonderfull world of kitten hood you wont be bored

katemtl
August 22nd, 2007, 05:48 PM
The kittens are around 3.5 -- 4 weeks old. They are just the funniest creatures to watch!! I thought I posted some pictures but apparently not so here goes try number 2..

(Best part of this is that my friend just came over and he'll be joining the fostering program:)!)

mummummum
August 22nd, 2007, 05:52 PM
Awwwwwwwwww.... :cloud9: Aren't you going to have fun !?!?! :D

Dracko
August 22nd, 2007, 07:14 PM
:cloud9: So cute.

The mommy is very beautiful. Love the spots on her face. :lovestruck:

happycats
August 22nd, 2007, 08:19 PM
They are adorable!!:lovestruck: And I just love Peninah's colouring, she's beautiful:cloud9:
and your an :angel: for fostering this furry family:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
August 22nd, 2007, 08:55 PM
They are so sweet, katemtl! :cloud9: I love furry little kitten faces. They always look so surprised with the World! :D

Love4himies
August 23rd, 2007, 07:07 AM
Very kind of you to foster. It is a lot of work to take care of momma and the babies, but lots of fun.

Frenchy
August 23rd, 2007, 11:46 AM
I love the mom's face / nose ! :lovestruck: and the kittens .... :cloud9: thank you for helping , I do get e-mails weekly from spca asking for fosters for mom cats and kittens, they are so many ... and now you have a whole bunch at your place :D that must be so cute to watch !