Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rants of folks who have four 4 mth old kittens

dmc123
August 21st, 2007, 08:14 PM
Rants of us, crazy people who have four - 4 month old kittens in the house!.....for those reading this, we love these 4 kittens - completely! But life in this household, at times is a bit nuts! Here's just a sample of things that are said here:

Get off that counter!

Don't do that! (as in jump from the couch to me on the computer chair) unless you have a better plan. It's ok, the bleeding will stop soon. I know you only wanted to be in my lap.

Quit kneading on my leg! at least until I have on long pants

Get out of the pantry, I'll close you in accidentally

Help me find my contact case, I can't see to find out where one of the 4 has taken it!

Hey! Stop that! That hurts.

How long have you been in here? That's what you get for sneaking in the pantry when I wasn't looking!

Get off the shower curtain, the holes are so big the water is getting everywhere!

Hey, give me back my bra! Why oh why do they steal that?!

Get off my head! It is 6 am!

Andy, stop sucking your tail - you're gonna pull the hair right off the tip of it!

Katie, why are you crying? Had another bad dream or just insist on more loving?

Get off the table!

Be careful...you're gonna fall in! (the tub full of water)

Leave my necklace alone! (while attached to human's neck)

Get out of the washing machine!

Would you get off my keyboard!

Guys, the dogs treats are not for you!

I told you that dog wouldn't like that!

Andy, get back in this house!

Fergie, be careful, you won't fit under that couch much longer....

Get out of the dryer! You are scaring me! Especially with my white load!

Katie, will you move please, I can't see the monitor.

Leave that dog's tail alone!

Hey give me back my sock!

Fergie, will you move please, I can't see the tv through you.

I don't remember the girls being this rowdy! (there were only two of them)

Will you guys get off the door screen? - you are tearing holes in it.

Put that down, that doesn't belong to you.

Stop that, you know you aren't supposed to be there!

Don't step on Laney's head!

Leave those plants alone! They are dying after being tumbled over so many time!

Stanley get off my back! (literally) I am trying to clean out the litter boxes!

The quad-terrorists did that!

Do you know where the 4th is? I found 3

If you wanna wrestle - get off my bed! It is midnight!

Stanley, I don't need your help! I can do this all by myself.

Hey stop! Andy let go of that! I need that paper. How did you guys get that off the table, and why do you want to run away with a flat piece of paper - you can't read. Hey, it is not flat now, I see teeth prints.

Alright ---- I've had it with you guys! Chill out!

Quit licking my arm!

Leave my food alone! Quit trying to steal my dinner.

Get off the table! "snapping fingers"

Aren't they cute when they are asleep :)

Why oh why did we keep 4!

More to come.....
Diane

Frenchy
August 21st, 2007, 08:18 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would like to see a pic explaining each of these saying please :D (and I mean a picture for each of them :eek: ) or maybe one of "them" stole the dg cam already ? :laughing:

Jim Hall
August 21st, 2007, 08:21 PM
yup look at it this way you will never ever be bored and they eventually get to be cats

Dracko
August 21st, 2007, 08:27 PM
I have TWO of them who are 4 months. Man even 2 is harder than 1. They tag team. I can't even imagine FOUR.

I also have 2 others under 2 years old (as well as an older 14 year old). The two of them have started playing with the kittens and watch out!!! You never know when someone is going to land on you or fly in to you.

dmc123
August 21st, 2007, 08:27 PM
Frenchy, I wish I had a video for each, that would be cool!

Jim, Yep, then we'll be sad that they aren't so adventurous!

Diane

dmc123
August 21st, 2007, 08:29 PM
Dracko, tag team is a great way to describe it!

Diane

dmc123
August 22nd, 2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks to the three who read and responded, I thought this was a funny post.

As for tonight, it is so hot, they are all asleep - I haven't had to say one thing to any of them, except Hi! and gave them all a pet or two.

Diane

growler~GateKeeper
August 22nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
I agree with Frenchy we need pics to match the sayings :D

dmc123
August 22nd, 2007, 06:22 PM
LOL, you want me to work! What a BIG project that would be! LOL

As time goes on, as I post more of these guys, maybe I can work in some of the sayings with the new pics :)

Diane

growler~GateKeeper
August 22nd, 2007, 06:26 PM
I saw your quad pic thread too - loved it, should be easy to add sayings to any pics those guys look like they are always upto something ;) :D

hazelrunpack
August 22nd, 2007, 08:44 PM
:laughing: What a hoot! We have very similar sayings here! I guess cats and dogs aren't all that different! :D

breeze
August 22nd, 2007, 09:10 PM
Get out of the pantry, I'll close you in accidentally
How long have you been in here? That's what you get for sneaking in the pantry when I wasn't looking!

Diane

I think this is the best one I am laughing so hard there are tears on my keyboard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dmc123
August 22nd, 2007, 09:13 PM
lol breeze, locked someone in your pantry have you? We have...not sure how long they were in there, finally heard a small cry or saw a foot sticking under the door!

Diane

breeze
August 22nd, 2007, 09:16 PM
lol breeze, locked someone in your pantry have you? We have...not sure how long they were in there, finally heard a small cry or saw a foot sticking under the door!

Diane

Just Bree in the basement for a night.. she snuck downstairs and we did not see her (((she`s black mostly) and closed the door. she did not bark or anything just sat there or lied there for the whole night :eek:
But I can just imagine the little kitty in the pantry lol lol lol

dmc123
August 22nd, 2007, 09:21 PM
Breeze,

I hope this doesn't count as a threadjack, on my own post, lol, still don't know what that means...

but once, Cody my oldest cat, now 16, was about 1 yr old, got caught between the door and the storm door - all night. We went to bed and found him the next morning! Imagine that! He was not a happy boy!

Diane

krdahmer
August 22nd, 2007, 09:27 PM
:laughing:

I got a good one too.....it's for Fagan, and I have to tell him far too often...

"HEY! Stop humping your sister!!!!" :eek:

(both are fixed.... and the only two in the house ACTUALLY related to each other...:yuck: :rolleyes: )

I don't have any kittens here but I can definitely relate... and fortunately they do not grow out of the mischevious phase and will always keep us on our toes-literally or you step on tails around here!!!!:laughing: :D

breeze
August 22nd, 2007, 09:28 PM
too funny...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ever wonder what they think when something like this happens?

Frenchy
August 22nd, 2007, 09:50 PM
:offtopic: I once forgot Daisy (my late golden) on the patio , I fell asleep on the couch , when I woke up (about 3 hours later) she was standing very patiently in front of the sliding door , waiting for me to let her in. I don't know how long I asked her for her forgiveness. :sad:

Dracko
August 22nd, 2007, 11:18 PM
Ginkgo my young cat got locked in the loveseat one night. I had the footrest up and got up to go to sleep. Apparently she climbed in and made herself comfortable. The next morning I realized before leaving the house I couldn't find her. After calling her name I could hear her faintly meowing...couldn't track it down. All of a sudden it came to me where she could be. Yup! I opened it up and she came running out!

Needless to say I NEVER close it w/o checking first now.

growler~GateKeeper
August 22nd, 2007, 11:24 PM
Drako, years ago when she was a kitten Duffy would do the same under my Dad's chair w/foot rest but there was an opening in the fabric @ the back she used to get in & out of even if the foot rest was down:D she loved it under there, but now when we visit she never even goes near it - I think she grew out of that hidey spot :D plus she's a wee bit chubby so she might not fit :laughing:

breeze
August 23rd, 2007, 12:31 AM
These stories are great :thumbs up they make me laugh every time I read them..

LynLyn
August 23rd, 2007, 08:39 PM
haha those stories are awesome!! sounds like you're being quite entertained!

dmc123
August 23rd, 2007, 09:41 PM
lol LynLyn, thanks, and yes they keep us entertained!

Dracko
August 23rd, 2007, 10:50 PM
Okay, one of them figured out how to unroll the toilet paper today. I woke up to a whole bunch of it all over the bathroom floor. Obviously they probably dived in to it over and over again after they got the WHOLE roll unraveled. :o